Love Can Suck. . .

85 posts in this topic

Posted

The problem is, lack of love sucks too :(

Posted

it totally has it's benefits, though

free to do what you want without the other person questioning you or holding you back. independence. time to yourself. time for your friends.

Posted

i have enough of those things, im 16 years old and only been on one date, which barely even counts as it is...

Posted

just wait until the bad dates start... >_>

or even worse, the bad relationships. >_>

Posted

i have enough of those things, im 16 years old and only been on one date, which barely even counts as it is...

me too i went out with my best friend (but we aren't dateing) i am 15 and i don't see what the fuss is about have a BF really annoying. anyway i went out on a date but you know it wasn't a date. i unno if that makes sense

Posted

Yes, but the thing is I have a problem with the lack of love i want to go out on another date, of course i don't want it to be completely shallow either, so i have a problem...

Posted

Yes, but the thing is I have a problem with the lack of love i want to go out on another date, of course i don't want it to be completely shallow either, so i have a problem...

oh well then just ask if you had fun i sure they did to so just ask if they would like to do something i don't know b/c i am don't ask people out

you choose really (sry if i have this wrong) but if you are a guy they are waiting for you to ask them out :D

Posted

Actually, i don't know anyone who i would ask out, which is probabbly the main problem, going to an all boys school probabbly doesn't help that matter in the slightest

most of you people don't realise how lucky you are....

Posted

Try to meet girls outside school. In parties, maybe. Or youn your neighborhood.

Get to know them a little and then ask one out. It's as easy as that.

Posted

Sometimes I wonder about you love cronies V_V

Posted

Actually, i don't know anyone who i would ask out, which is probabbly the main problem, going to an all boys school probabbly doesn't help that matter in the slightest

most of you people don't realise how lucky you are....

i would go to parties an meet people. The problem with me is i like to be alone but also i scared of being alone

i don't know hmmmm................

Posted

I dunno...

Well, I started to date this guy 3 weeks ago adn things are just great! :D

My friends have been telling me I'm in love so... just ignore me, I'm in aonther planet I think :embarrassed:

Posted

Some people would like to see the succubus (idiots)... Anyways, there was this girl I liked... and then she asked me to ask her out. She accepted and then later on, Lynx told me that she didn't like me and stuff... Then I went to her and asked and she denies it. Then later on, she gets another guy (Shugo) to tell me the exact thing. EVer Since then... I'ved realized I'm the most unliking person on the face of Time...

Posted

where ya been vio!?