Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

YLA is a biased fool

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll wait until there is some drama to give me an idea.

But yeah, I have been calling people out lately so that I can make a topic. Misa, YLA, who next?

Know one knows, mang. You a crazy mofo.

Posted

I thought it over last night long and hard and this calling me biased joke was funny the first few times, but now you're acting like you're serious. So I'm not going to lie when I say I'm leaving. And this time I mean it. I don't want to, but you've forced me to and there's no way around it because if I stay you're just ridicule me for hating WW, call me a biased, which I AM NOT, and continue to call me bagstrap boy. Some jokes are funny, when when you start to make them seem real, they just go too far. Don't worry I'll make a topic about it. I'll do it now.

Haha look who was serious for once.

http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13878-im-leaving/

Posted

YLA. Don't. We're just correcting you because you don't know what bias really means. We're not hating on you.

Posted

Dang it. Oh well too late. I already made the topic. What do you expect me to do just have a mod lock it and stay?

Posted

And this time I mean it. I don't want to, but you've forced me to and there's no way around it because if I stay you're just ridicule me for hating WW, call me a biased, which I AM NOT,

YLA. Listen closely. Gather 'round.

I agree that the bagstrap thing was only funny so long, but this isn't a joke. You're biased, and you don't know what biased means so you can't say you're not biased. The only reason whatsoever that you've persisted in saying that you aren't biased is because it sounds like an insult.

While it's not good to be biased, we're not insulting you by calling you biased.

You are biased.

If you want to leave because you're childish and refuse to see the truth, then it's your loss.

Sahaqiel

Posted

ilu Sahaqiel.

Posted

Go read the topic for the final decition.

I don't even care anymore. Let's leave it at this. I'll never admit to being biased and I'll never post in a WW/PH topic again. How ever I will post my final thoughts on ST and that's all you'll ever hear from me about it again.

Posted

You won't admit to being biased because you're being stubborn and childish.

Should we define stubborn and childish to you four thousand times?

GLaD you didn't leave, but get your facts straight.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I already know stubborn and childish mean though.

Posted

YLA , all you need to do is admit it, then you can work on fixing it. Thats how AA works.

Posted

No because as soon as I type "I admit I'm biased" it's going strait to someone's sig. So unless you can get everyone to promise not to put it in their sigs then I'll admit it.

Posted

I promise.

Posted

That's one down. About 14 to go. How many people actually post now a days?

Also even after I admit I will still never say I like WW/PH. That's pushing it too far seeing as I really hate those games. Saying that would have violated what I just said.

Posted

No, because as soon as I type "I admit I'm biased" it's going strait to someone's sig. So unless you can get everyone to promise not to put it in their sigs then I'll admit it.

This is going in my sig.

Posted

I promise.