Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm leaving

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Before I start I don't really want to leave, but I feel you've left me no choice. I don't want to stay just so you can call me a biased bagstrap boy. I thought about this for 3 hours and for an hour of it because I really really don't want to leave. Also most of the times when I read you're posts I don't know why, but I feel when I read them I can just sense it's telling me that you don't want me around. Also this post says it. I don't know why. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

I'm also sorry I've over stayed my welcome and have some how pissed you all off in the process. It seems I do that to everyone I've ever met. :( However after I'm gone I'll still be just a guest here. So I'm here, but I won't be here to antaganize you guys anymore. I will stay on for the rest of the day and log out tomorrow, but I have school today so I won't be on from 8:30-3:00 est.

Finally this is a serious topic so I don't want anyne here to talk about biasness, or bagstrap boy, or anything like that. Though if I read something I don't like I'll just leave early. Or if you want me gone without ready any replies all you got to do is just tell me to leave now and you have to hear from old YLA ever again. So I guess that's all I have to say and I guess this will be my last last topic.

Young Link Addict, the one who was pushed too far.

P.S. Don't try to find me on the internet when I leave.

P.S.S. Silves don't tell them so that they can find me.

P.S.S.S. I will miss you all when I'm gone. Reguardless of the jokes, but they still went too far.

Posted

YLA. Goodness, man. We don't want you gone. The problem is you're too stuborn and won't accept the real definition of bias. We were just trying to help you get your facts straight, but the only way to do that is to drive it hard, it seems.

As for the "bagstrap" and such, it's just teasing. We all do it to each other. The only reason it's gone on for so long is you have a funny reaction to it. It's not like any of us have a vendetta against you.

But whatever. If it's still just too much for you, I'll respect your decision. It might be good to wait for things to cool for a bit, actually. Just know that you'll be welcome here again.

Posted

Dear dear, YLA. Ok, look: no one is hating on you, and no one wants you gone. As Arcane said, you just seem really stubborn on accepting the whole, "bias" aspect.

The internet is filled with teasing: it's the teasee's reactions that decide if the teasing will go too far or stay as it is. I mean, it's not like someone sensible will go ahead and commit suicide JUST because people online are teasing and acting like playful jerks. They've never met the people in RL, so why should it affect their life?

Now, I'm not saying it's right that people should keep teasing you, but you're in just about as deep as everyone else is. You refuse to accept something, they keep at it. It's that simple!

Anyways, I hope you don't leave. =(

Posted

Well this is depressing.

Posted

:(

Why is everyone leaving :(

Posted

see you in a few days

Posted

*Sigh* Ok fine. I'll give it another shot. I guess a mod can lock this topic now. My head got clouded by anger and it lead to this. :(

Posted

I overestimated.

Posted

Welcome back, YLA.

Shut up, DB.

Posted

Actually I never left, but thanks anyway. :)

Posted

Yeah glad you didn't leave etc.

Posted

Thank you, DB.

Posted

*hug*

Posted

*Hugs back*

Posted

:3