Are You Liked?

170 posts in this topic

Posted

isn't cascade the girl who silves totally knew from another forum, and we talked for like seven pages on her introductory thread?

Totally. C:

And I'm curious (for some weird reason), am I liked? (attention whore much? :/)

Posted

i dont think im liked;(

but oh well. im not even that active. some of you guys might not of even seen me before.

Totally. C:

And I'm curious (for some weird reason), am I liked? (attention whore much? :/)

i like you.

C=

Posted

I am generally disliked and insulted at school, but I simply continue reading. People have learned that they either have to stop me reading or not insult me at all. I have one friend at school, and I don;t really care about getting more. I have you, my books, and my 4 good friends. Huzzah for books!!

Posted

cascade you are loved by me as my slogan goes EVERYBODY LOVE EVERBODY

Posted

What is everyone's opinion of me? I feel acknowledged, but not really on positive terms with most people...

Posted

@atlasmist radiofreak : I like you and you seem to have fixed your grammer issue you had in the very beggining so even though grammer wouldn't have been enough reason for me to not like you, it certainly is a lot nicer then bad grammer.

@cascade : I like you to,not sure why you would consider yourself an attention whore, if you were refering to the 7 page intro thread I'm pretty sure most of it was you talking to silves and people telling YLA that he's biased.

@#1zeldafan : I also like you, I apoligize that I never got around to that brawl match. I can give it a shot in spring break when I'm not doing homework most of my day trying to catch up to the ridiculous amount they give me.

@The Docter : I haven't seen many of your posts but you seem likeable plus you like books, are generally disliked by people, and have 4 friends so you sound kind of like me, which is good because having someone you can kind of realate to is always nice.

@Ivo-goji : I like you, I can't think of any good reasons as to why at the moment (11:48) but in the morning maybe I'll edit the post with some, right now I need to sleep.

Posted

I'm a totally retarded, non-loved freak :)

For some reson, that makes me happy. Don't ask why, cuz I've got no clue blink.gif

Posted

You are retarded, true. But we all are. And I love you. :)

Posted

Yay!! I'm not the only one who thinks that I'm retarded :)

I'm loved, too!! And I wuv you too, Ammona wub.gifblush.gif

Posted

@Ivo-goji : I like you, I can't think of any good reasons as to why at the moment (11:48) but in the morning maybe I'll edit the post with some, right now I need to sleep.

I like you aswell.

Uhhh..... My photo is of an Addams Family character?

You are retarded, true. But we all are.

We're Hyruletards! That's the best kind there is!

Posted

I think a handful of people like me, but I bet most of you see me as an ass hole.

Posted

Eh, I don't hate you, just think you need to be a little more open minded.

Posted

I'm a gay Agnostic with both Atheist and Christian friends. I used to practice "black magic" and was raised Catholic. One of my best mates is a Vegan... I'm open minded. I think you ment to say "need to be a little nicer". Haha.

Posted

*to my logic

There. But no, you're a pretty cool guy, I suppose.

Posted

Eh, I don't hate you, just think you need to be a little more open minded.

could you elaborate?