Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Relationships with transexuals

46 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I've been thinking about transsexualism. Not like myself changing into a girl, because I'm alright with being a guy. And not whether or not transsexualism is okay or not. I'm assuming that everyone reading this topic is okay with that, although you're also welcome to debate that, too. The question isn't should they do it if they want here, its would you be with a transsexual?

See, I recently realized that I don't think I would have sex with a women if she used to be a man. I can't figure out if that's a good thing or a bad thing or not. Does that make me intolerant, not wanting to be with someone like that? Do I think of them as less than women, to the point where I won't be with them, despite whatever our relation status may be? I say I don't, and I don't think I do, but then, why won't I have romantic relations of any kind with one? If I'm married to a woman and I find out that she used to be a man, I think I'd be repulsed, for the most part. Is that a bad thing? Is it okay that I'm like this?

See, I'm pretty confused here.

The issue I'm trying to point out here I guess can be summed up like this:

Someone you know is a transsexual. In fact, you guys are good friends. One day, he/she asks you out. You kind of want to say yes, because you guys are really good friends, but you also want to say no, because they used to be of the same gender as you. But then, they think on the inside they're a he/she, and they look like a he/she, and you agree that he/she is a he/she, so he/she's legit, right? Why don't you say yes?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

Posted

I don't think I would either. In fact, I wouldn't.

I think that your reaction seems appropriate, not to mention the fact that if you're married to a woman who one day tells you she used to be a man, that means she's been deceiving you for the entire time you've known her, and lying is really bad for relationships.

But anyway, I agree with what you say. I wouldn't date, marry, or sleep with a transsexual.

Posted

I don't think I could do it. To me, I would just feel too awkward. If you are transgendered and you want to change your sex, good for you, go do it. But I will not sleep with you after you change your name to Jessica from Jack, sorry.

Posted

Same. I could never get past it, if I found out I was dating one. Maybe I'm intolerant, but I just would not be comfortable around her.

Posted

Right, but then thats kind of like saying "she's not really a woman." But then, she thinks shes a woman, so she is a woman, not a man, and therefore is completely legit. why aren't we sleeping with her?

and socky I meant if they were going from jack to jessica, lol.

wait socky is a guy right?

Posted

What if she tells you the truth after you meet her?

Sure, it'd be awkward at first, but I don't think it would be any different if they're convincing enough.

It's not like I have a lot to worry about though lol.

What with dying alone.

Sahaqiel

Posted

True, the fact remains that physically she used to be a man (in your hypothetical case, Pheonix).

But mentally and emotionally, she probably never felt like a man in the first place, thus changing genders.

Would that possibly change your perspective?

Also transgenders should at least notify a new romantic interest of their "change" probably earlier in the relationship. Not like 1st date lol, but far enough in that their significant other has a good foundation of attraction to their personality rather than just their physical attributes.

Posted

Eh. It does not bother me.

Example: Fi is a she. She is a she to me. If she were to shove her womanly delicate 10 incher up my ass, she would still be a she to me and that would be just dandy.

It is whatever.

Posted

Hm. I've never thought of being with a transsexual before. I don't see that working too well for me, personally. However, I'm sure a bisexual person would be fine with dating a transsexual, right? I mean...bisexual people do go for either gender...idk. :embarrassed:

Posted

I am curious and would think it'd be an interesting learning experience to grow boobs.

There are herbal supplements out there that boost your cup size 1-3 sizes after a few months of constant use.

No side effects of estrogen, either.

Looks legit.

In all seriousness, I probably wouldn't have much of a use for them and I don't have a sexuality so.

lol.

I'd probably conceal them a lot, if they didn't match whatever I was wearing that day.

Sahaqiel

Posted

The issue I'm trying to point out here I guess can be summed up like this: Someone you know is a transsexual. In fact, you guys are good friends. One day, he/she asks you out. You kind of want to say yes, because you guys are really good friends, but you also want to say no, because they used to be of the same gender as you. But then, they think on the inside they're a he/she, and they look like a he/she, and you agree that he/she is a he/she, so he/she's legit, right? Why don't you ask him/her out?

In all seriousness, I probably wouldn't have much of a use for them and I don't have a sexuality so.

dont lie to us you totally have asexuality.

lol I put words together to make more words and took the subject of your sentence and turned it completely against you.

Posted

I'm fine with anybody as long as they're nice and want to be with me.

I'm not very shallow.

And you can take that last statement however you like.

Posted

Give us an undecided option, Pheeny.

Posted

okay its there.