Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Movies

35 posts in this topic

Posted

I heard Dear John was sad.

Also, REMIND ME OF THE BABE. Since nobody was gonna finish it. >:(

Anyway, I didn't have much time to watch movies that I picked this week, just movies my dad picked. Honestly, I'm seriously in the mood for some film noir. Classics or good neo-noir would be great, if any of you have suggestions.

Posted

Guys, the movies didn't happen. We were going to see Valentines day, but she had to cancel because she had to go to a wedding.

Oh well, fade back into depression.

Posted

It's ok, don't feel bad. I had pretty much the same plans, but my girlfriend's dad grounded her for something someone else did, so I didn't get to see her all weekend.

This weekend, though, she's coming over to my house, and we're gonna watch a movie together here. Maybe Big Fish, since she's never seen it and that was a pretty interesting movie. Or maybe Up, I'm not sure yet.

Posted

Yeah, I'm looking at the bright side. It's a Navy cadet weekend posting this weekend so I'll get to see her all weekend. Oh, and we are in the cabin next to each other.

Posted

don't go see lightning thief if your a big fan of the books because most of the original story was taken out