Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Goddess of Sand

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Ivo-goji WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING TL;DR POSTS MY EYES HURT ;__;

also, yes, fan-fiction does make your ideas less credible.

I doubt that Majora's Mask became a reflection of the skull kid or anything like that, because it showed be perfectly sentient at the end of the game.

The Fierce Deity mask is also a transformation mask. The 3 other transformation masks in the game house dead spirits within them. I'm sure the FD mask is no different, and I doubt it's comparable to Majora's Mask.

Sorry......?

It is no worse fanfiction then any other theory about the Fierce Deity. I don't see what makes this idea so rediculous anyway.

Yes, but only at the end of the game. And even then, its personality is almost exactaly like the Skull Kid's in every way- save that it is more extreme and violent.

You are correct. However, assuming it is made from the spirit of a dead person also forces us to try and figure out who this person is, how in the world he is so freakishly powerful, and how he became a mask. While it is true that he has little in common with Majora, giveing them similar origins causes fewer problems then saying he is 'just' a transformation mask. As I said, there are some interesting characteristics they do have in common.

Of course, we could just say Majora created the Fierce Deity right on the spot so they could play tag, and assume the mask has no origin beyond that.