Guys Vs Girls werewolf

299 posts in this topic

Posted

nah thats okay.

Posted

You sure? I hope you're sure you're sure.

Posted

Yeah I'm sure I'm sure. I'd rather not be lynched. I appreciate your concern, however.

Posted

That-1guy

I have a confirmation that Teto is town, and I assume that he's still town. So. I trust him.

Posted

*flips coin*

That-1Guy I don't have any suspects, so what else do we do? Unless anybody has any other suggestions.

Posted

For all we know, he could be claiming an important role that no one wants to call him out on for fear of becoming werewolf bait.

which really doesn't make any sense because that makes him the werewolf bait.

whatever. I still don't like him. That-1guy

Posted

wait wait wait

I am the one who can mine silver, and you are all lynching me? Why?

You silver is automaticaly given to the person who can use raw silver.

GMP, THE F***ING GAMEMASTER, LITERALLY CONFIRMED THAT I CAN MINE SILVER, IN FRONT F ALL OF YOU, AND YOU ARE ALL LYNCHING ME. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

Pheonix says that he maybe wants to kill me anyway. Maybe. He wants to kill me because he doesn't like me. Despite this. He wants to kill me. You guys are about to do what you almost did last game, lynching me when I am clearly innocent.

Posted

5/6 for That-1 Guy. (+1 PDI Vote) 6/6.

Day ends in 1 hour and 41 minutes.

GRAB BOXES!!!!!You all know how good the bottles were!!!!! (Add "Grab box" to your messanger conversation, doesn't have to be at night)

NOTE-I'm checking my pm for times. If the PDI vote was recived before someone changed their vote, he dies.

Posted

I am Zelda

I have this stone that has an ability that i would rather not say, because if i did, i would get killed ._.

The stone also happens to be pointy, so i can use it to mine silver.

Whoever votes for me next is the wolf. Plain and simple.

Posted

We are lynching you because silver is a stupid addition. We don't want it and we don't need it D;

You are just another victim of chance.

Posted

Then I will use my other ability. The ability to change what phase the moon is in.

Silves

Posted

Pheo I guess That-1guy is not a good lynch, for now.

As for Silves, That-1guy, I don't think he's a good lynch, either.

I got a conformation that he is indeed town, but that was before he got a new character.

However, even if GMP did most of this randomly, I do not think his thought process would go "I hate you, I am going to kick you out of the game.. fff fine I won't I'll let you back in and I'll ALSO GIVE YOU THE REALLY IMPORTANT ROLE OF WOLF." I feel like that is just not a GMP thing to do.

Posted

Ahh. Lucky That-1 guy. The vote was changed before the PDI vote was sent, saving you from the 6 votes.

Posted

The only good lynch I tried to get made was Nabeshin in Evil Werewolf I think.

Posted

Silves.

That-1Guy makes a great point. Silves blatantly continued to vote for him after that. He also capitalized on Fierce Muffin's joke vote. After his character was reassigned. Perhaps GMP was not expecting a werewolf to be killed so quickly, and decided to add a new werewolf to compensate.

It's something that I would do, anyways.