Guys Vs Girls werewolf

299 posts in this topic

Posted

boo I'm a ghost.

Posted

... GYOHOHOHO. It's our turn now!

'Sup, folks! I bet you're having a great time at the Moonlight Comedy Club! If your heated night has caused you to need more ice in your drink, our lovely waitresses will handle that! It's a cool night for comedy, though, so give it up for the entertaining antics of the priceless pair, Nabeshin and Sahaqiel!

Saha: "Hey Naeb! Let's play catch!"

Nabe: "We don't have a ball, though!"

Saha: "Who said you and me were the only ones playing?"

Kimmy throws a bowling ball, bowling ball bounces off Nabeshin's afro.

Saha: "Oh ho ho ho! You should of seen that coming, Nabbyshins, my boy!"

Nabe: "I hate you with a deep and burning passion, Sahaqiel."

Saha: "And it just gets better!"

Goodnight everybody!

Posted

You grab the X-bow. However, you apparent'y grab it in the wrong place. It shatters, and a piece of the frame slices your juggular.

YOU ARE DEAD.

NO, NO, NO. THAT'S WRONG. YOU'RE AN AWFUL PERSON, GRANDFUHRER PHOENIX. EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE. I DON'T CARE IF I HAD A CHOICE, THAT'S SHIT.

I MAD. (I'M DEAD, SO I CAN TALK.)

Posted

That was a bit silly. But oh well, you weren't helping the game anyway c:

Posted

That hurt, man. : (

Posted

Did it hurt more than being killed by a shard of glass for no reason? Flip a coin. Heads, he picks it up, tails, he dies.

GMP decides your fate. With chance.

Posted

Muffin, I thought you would get it when I freaking warned you about grabbing it.

Also, Day Four Begins.

Sort of.

The werewolves won, since there were 3 townies killed last night.

Muffin, Ammonsa, and Shadowknight were killed, since the wolves made two kills. Muffin grabbed the bow, which broke and sliced his juggular open.

Characters:

Wolves:

Aethix-Special win:Collect spirit mirror and the Moon Shard. Live for 3 nights after.

Arcane-Special win:Collect spirit mirror and the Shadow Veil. Live for 3 days after.

pheonix561

Sahaqiel (Was revived as invisible from one of the bottles)-Special win:Kill the valkyrie with the blowgun

Umbreon

You are-midna, Town.

Item:Spirit mirror.

Grats, you have the most powerful and versitile item in the game. Uses:

Spirit form. Spirit form will protect you on half-moons, and that is the only time you can switch it on/off. However, even on full and new moons, you cant do another action while in spirit form. If the mirror is stolen while in spirt form, you revert to Human form.

Posess-Without knowing what someone's night action is, you can take control of them, and prevent them/force their night action.

Shadowknight

You are, Anju, Town

Items-Burlap Sack, Black Cloth Veil, Damaged copper tubing, shiny piece of metal, pickaxe.

What you can do-Steal from corpses. 25% chance. If you try to steal from the same corpse as someone else, their action will be blocked, however, they will see that you have-A veil, A mirror, and a pipe, all of which are decoy items.

You can also defend yourself. Attackers will see your decoy items, but they can't hurt you, unless werewolves attack you on a full moon.

Your pickaxe will allow you to mine silver, or, if you happen to find any, gold. Metals will be added to the inventory of someone able to use them.

That-1 Guy

You are-Zelda, Town

Item-Moon Shard

Use:Allows you to push the moon cycle. Results are random.

The spike on this is strong enough to mine soft metals, like Silver. Silver could be useful to another player.

Fierce Muffin

You are-Peach, Town.

Item-Shadow Veil.

Use-Allows you to steal from corpses (If someone else is looting the corpse, they will notice that someone with the veil is there). 100% Success.

Steal from player-50% chance of success. If you fail, they will know someone with a veil tried to steal from them.

Kimmy

You are Daisy-Town.

Items-Blacksmiths tools.

You are a silversmith. If another player mines silver, it will be added to your inventory. You can make silver objects. Also, since your tools are heavy, they can't be stolen. Your silver on the other hand...

Silver Required-Object-Effect:

1-Dagger-One werewolf defense, can be used by you.

2-Shield-Two werewolf defenses. Must be given away.

3-Pitcher-When filled with a brew, and dumped on a werewolf, this can prevent them from killing anyone for that night. Only you can use it, but it must be filled by someone else.

4-Body Armor-5 werewolf protect, must be given away.

Corrupt One

ou are-Toad, Town.

Item-Kitchen Equipent. (Heavy, can't be stolen)

You can cook, and give players items to help them protect themselves at any time. You make a strange brew that can absorb silver, and, when dumped on werewolves, can disable them for a night. However, you don't know who makes the pitchers to put the brew in.

Other use-Defense. If someone attempts to steal from you, you sharp kitchen equipment comes in handy. 50% chance of killing theives.

Ammonsa

You are Nabooru, town

You actually have a choice of items. You can choose:

Halberd-100% kill rate start. Decays to 50% after 4 kills.

Halberd(Silver plated)-100% kill rate on werewolves(No decay). 100% kill rate on everyone, decays to 50%, then 25%, decays down a level after 2 kills. (He chose silver)

Also, you can loot corpses(50% chance).

Nabeshin

You are-Rosalina

Item:Wings of the Valkyrie

Since you grow the wings at night, your item cannot be stolen.

Re-Birth:Bring a player back to life. They must not have been dead for more than 2 days. 1 use only.

Crossbow-You have a crossbow. You have a 50% chance of killing your target.

If you somehow manage to obtain gold, you can make a dagger out of it. The dagger gives you an extra chance for damage protection, 3 uses. (Since chances are determined by coin tosses, this will add another toss. If their normal attack fails, your dagger won't be used.)

Silves

You are-Saria, Town.

Item:Blowgun

What can you do-You can stun players who attempt a night action against you. This prevents them from voting the next day, and allows you to steal from them the next night.

Also, you can try to kill someone. You only have a 25% chance, but nobody ever notices a tiny dart...

New character:

Poe, Independent.

Item-Spirit lamp.

At night, you will guess a name. If that person is killed that night or the next day, you collect a soul. Collect 5 souls to win.

Post Death influence(PDI):Since you become undead when killed, you have a very broad amount of post death influence options.

Sudden Decay(3 uses)-Make a corpse unlootable, and unreviveable. Will not disable their PDI if they have one.

Posess a corpse(Inf uses, 3 nights recharge)-Take over a corpse for a night, enabling you to use their night action, even if the required item was stolen. If you steal an item, it is added to your PDI abilities, with a 3 night recharge. Note that a defensive move against the posessed corpse will come to no avail, as the corpse is undead.

Also, In the bottles/boxes/barrels/chests:

Bottles:Glue(Block a targets action, 2 uses), rejuvination fluid, ice mist (Block night actions, make target vuvnrable to death/theft), broken bottle (Fills with users blood, allows you to place a scent bait for wolves, stopping their actions), Spirit (Transfers item to someone upon death. Cannot use item while in bottle), lens bottle (Spy on another player, 2 uses), Bone bottle (Prevent a corpse from being revived, possessed, or looted),

Boxes-Stagnant water (Blocks vote/night action.) Fruit (Heal from death, poison, ect[its funny, because FM had this and forgot to eat it]), Torch (Reveals who uses action against you), broken baseball bat (Blocks targets action, stops their enxt vote, 1 use), Lead Crystal Equipment (Make an object from lead crystal), Winged boots (Dodge a defensive action), 6-finger gloves (Heavy gloves. They will block an action against you (50% chance) kill the attacker/spy/ect (25%)), Camo suit (25% chance of blocking all non-melee attacks).

Barrels-Moonshine (Removes protection), Glassblowing equipment (Make objects out of glass), Nitroglycerin, (Throw at another player to kill them, and destroy their item) Glass Shards (Cancel your action to block an attack. The next day, you can see who attacked you due to their bloody footprints), Wasps (Block targets nioght action, prevent next bote, make them vunurable to death/theft)

Gold Chests(None were opened)-Triforce (Wins game for the town), Shadow Sphere (Wins game for wolves), Toxic Gas (Ends game as draw)

The keys for the chests-Granite could be found in an upcoming daily item, then crafted into a key.

Silver-A key is very tricky to make, so you would need malleable silver(Found by mining 4 silver at once. You need four consecutive matching coin flips.). Also, someone would have needed to loot kimzor's blacksmith equipment.

Gold-A gold vein could be discovered by looting a corpse. The gold would have to be mined, and then made into a key on kimzor's blacksmith equipment. It would have to cool for 2 days before use.

Posted

YELLOW FEVER, BITCHES!

Posted

What a terrible game.

Don't do another one of these, GMP.

Posted

It was my first game. Don't expect it to be the most epic game ever.

Posted

(:

Posted

i think my first game was pretty epic.

Posted

Muffin, I thought you would get it when I freaking warned you about grabbing it.

I thought I would just be taking his weapon to not let him use it. Why the puppy would it kill me? That's idiotic.

Posted

What did everyone think of the Nabaqiel segments?