Guys Vs Girls werewolf

299 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't kill you because i didn't like you, pheonix. I didn't kill you at all. I could have changed my vote to save youu, but you weren't very convincing. In fact, you claimed your role, but afterwards, didn't stick up for yourself any further. I labeled you as suspicious, so i didnt change my vote.

Not only that, but several other people voted for you too. Stop being butthurt.

Posted

Complete dickery, obvious signs of werewolfism.

Guy 1-That.

Posted

I didn't defend myself further because linkprow changed his vote. There wasn't any way I could defend my point further, being that it was only the first day. And you only labeled me as suspicious to begin with because I voted for you because I didn't like you in the evil werewolf game, but even then when you spilled your guts right before we lynched you, I at least retracted my vote after that.

And yes, you did kill me. You voted for me to be lynched.

and quit describing people who are upset as butthurt. Its getting obnoxious.

Posted

Someone sure is butthurt.

Posted

Hey, can someone please clarify what exactly is going on? It seems like everybody is just throwing around acusations without evidence.

Posted

Hey, can someone please clarify what exactly is going on? It seems like everybody is just throwing around acusations without evidence.

everybody is just throwing around acusations without evidence.

Posted

Eh. doesn't matter anymore. I'm dead in that game, anyway.

Posted

Because of me. (Not really)

1-Guy That lost Werewolf.

Posted

I'm only really voting for that-1guy right now because he frustrates me, is all.

blind accusation and all that.

and for whatever reason, fierce_muffin is throwing an almost absurd amount of blame on that-1guy for almost no reason...

FOS:FIERCE_MUFFIN

Posted

Does no one read my posts? I've been voting for him because he has the Dark Prognosticus, and he's going to control the game with it. I've been saying this in this thread and the other game. Goodness.

It's almost as if you're too busy killing other people to pay attention.

Posted

Guys, 5 hours and 14 min left of the day, my clock, at the time of this post.

Posted

Pheonix, I role claimed Zelda. What kind of idiot wolf would role claim Zelda in this game.

Posted

Night 4-Full Moon

Ends at 8:37P.M.(EST) Saturday, March 6th.

Posted

Heeey guys.

This is what happened.

Corrupt One had an extremely useful ability to stop the wolf, but it would only work if I teamed up with him.

He PMed me asking me if I was the person he was looking for. I confirmed that I was able to make the item he needed to stop the wolf, but that I would have to use my night action to make it once I got enough silver.

So he responded by stopping my night action and making me unable to make that item or even defend myself. Even if I had died, if Corrupt One hadn't stopped me I might have been able to make the thing he needed and perhaps he could have looted it from me.

What a dick, really.

Now he's useless. Wolves, I wouldn't even bother with him, he cannot hurt you in any way.

Posted

Dead:Silves, Kimmy, Nabe, Saha

Now, what dont you guys get about only dead people posting at night?