Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Valentine's Day!

95 posts in this topic

Posted

You don't, that's correct. You have a reputation as an incompetent individual, and that reputation is skyrocketing right now.

And people will congratulate you when you achieve. But condescendingly. Remember when you were a kid and you finally managed to colour inside the lines? They praised you so much, didn't they? Because you achieved something finally.

You're just a child, and will be treated as such until you're mature. Don't think you're smart for being angsty, this is just a phase and you're still painfully immature right now, no matter what you think. You might think you're a big boy now, but you're still little.

You will receive no praise from me when you manage to spell something correctly. Because by now, you should be able to.

You're below average.

That is just mean, Ivo is the reason I joined this site!!!!!!

Posted

That is just mean, Ivo is the reason I joined this site!!!!!!

I'm sure he's nice, but right now he's being stupid and I'm sure in the future you wouldn't like to look back on this and think, 'Oh man, why did I look up to that guy?'. This is for your sake as much as his.

Posted

I'm sure he's nice, but right now he's being stupid and I'm sure in the future you wouldn't like to look back on this and think, 'Oh man, why did I look up to that guy?'. This is for your sake as much as his.

Have you read any of his topics they'er so smart and so calculated

Posted

Hey Silves. He's a smart enough person, he's posted plenty of well-thought-out theories, and he's not hurting you, so lay off please.

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

Could we all just show some love towards each other please? ):

Posted

I'm sure he's smart, and from this, I can see that he probably is. He is arguing well his malformed opinion, and it's the fact he's got it so well worked out which is fueling his arrogance in the matter. He's smart, I'll give you that really, but his common sense is failing just now, and I want to pull it back on the right track, for sake of his sanity. I don't like to see someone smart being so stupid.

Like Pádraig and the fact he takes weed now.

Posted

are you sure thier very creepy and gruesome short storys even more then Macbeth

cough cough your asking the internet if they're sure they want something creepy and gruesome on it cough cough

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

You don't, that's correct. You have a reputation as an incompetent individual, and that reputation is skyrocketing right now.

And people will congratulate you when you achieve. But condescendingly. Remember when you were a kid and you finally managed to colour inside the lines? They praised you so much, didn't they? Because you achieved something finally.

You're just a child, and will be treated as such until you're mature. Don't think you're smart for being angsty, this is just a phase and you're still painfully immature right now, no matter what you think. You might think you're a big boy now, but you're still little.

You will receive no praise from me when you manage to spell something correctly. Because by now, you should be able to.

You're below average.

This might actually have had an effect on me, were it not for the fact the entire conversation we've been having was baisically a huge joke that I've carried on because I though it was funny. Absolutely nothing you have said here really describes me, aside from the fact that I indeed have trouble spelling, but that's old news and doesn't really bother me. I am not consumed by angst, and I do not make my standards low for any reason or purpose of any kind. I have very high standards of maturity that hold at all times- except right now, when I am bored out of my mind and feel like loosening up.

Posted

I'm sure he's smart, and from this, I can see that he probably is. He is arguing well his malformed opinion, and it's the fact he's got it so well worked out which is fueling his arrogance in the matter. He's smart, I'll give you that really, but his common sense is failing just now, and I want to pull it back on the right track, for sake of his sanity. I don't like to see someone smart being so stupid.

Like Pádraig and the fact he takes weed now.

The most creative people throw out commen sense

Posted

Adolf Hitler wrote some amazing literature. Some of his writings were engaging, full of emotion, compelling and most of all mind blowing. Emotion spewed from the spine of the books he wrote, and some of his books inspired so many to be who they are today.

This automatically makes it okay that he ordered millions of people to be killed based on religion and race.

The most creative people throw out commen sense

Being a foolish idiot has nothing to do with creativity. He may be creative, but he's still a puppytard.

It's like making the best pudding in the world and then sticking your dick in it. You can proclaim to everyone that it's the best pudding in the world, but no one will eat it because you stuck your dick in it!

Posted

Adolf Hitler wrote some amazing literature. Some of his writings were engaging, full of emotion, compelling and most of all mind blowing. Emotion spewed from the spine of the books he wrote, and some of his books inspired so many to be who they are today.

This automatically makes it okay that he ordered millions of people to be killed based on religion and race.

Being a foolish idiot has nothing to do with creativity. He may be creative, but he's still a puppytard.

It's like making the best pudding in the world and then sticking your dick in it. You can proclaim to everyone that it's the best pudding in the world, but no one will eat it because you stuck your dick in it.

Adolf Hitler also killed himself

Posted

How do you know this guy won't kill himself from loneliness?

And what the f*ck does that have to do with anything?

Posted

How do you know this guy won't kill himself from loneliness?

Because he is not lonely and you are being Bias