Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ok this started off small but this **** is real now ok guys.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

So yeah, Mew is still the best legendary of all time.

Why?

Because he's UNOBTAINABLE. That's why ok. You couldn't do a load of stuff and then get him. That just wasn't going to happen. You had to cheat to get him, and then your friends would be all wow wtf how did you do that man I mean. So yeah, Mew is pretty badass and elusive. But not anymore I guess. That's not the case nowadays.

Now it's all "Hey, I'm the god of Pokémon you found me in some crappy place I decorated to make look special for your arrival. You will not defeat me I'm the most powerful being imaginable. But oh ****, you beat me up with a Squirtle and caught me with a Great Ball lol oh well, I'm at your mercy now far superior human master. Your 6 hours of non-stop playing has assured me that you are above the greatest being created."

And all you guys who think you know the greatest villain of all time, you don't. Remember Pokémon: The First Movie? Remember Mewtwo?

Mewtwo: That cannot be. You said we were partners. We stood as equals.

Giovanni: You were created by humans to obey humans. You could never be our equal.

Mewtwo: Humans may have created me, but they will never enslave me! This cannot be my destiny!

Giovanni: [as Mewtwo begins destroying the lab] Stop this now!

Mewtwo: I wasn't born a Pokémon, I was created; and my creators have used and betrayed me! So, I stand alone! [Mewtwo blows up the laboratory]

Mewtwo: So, this is my power... but what is my purpose?

Scientist: We dreamed of creating the world's most powerful Pokemon...

[Mewtwo prepares to fire]

Scientist: ... and we succeeded.

So yeah shut up, Mewtwo kicks your villain's ass for how he is, how he began, and what he became.

Anybody who still wants to argue with my Mew being the best theory, watch this. He has so much power, yet he doesn't have flashy black and red spikes, he's just an innocent little creature. Not fierce, not huge, not flashy, just as he is, fun loving and seemingly harmless, though he could kill you with a thought. He doesn't care, he's just in it for the fun. This is how power is meant to used.

Posted

Mewtwo has and Shadow share the same problem. xD

Posted

Mewtwo has telekinetic abilities. He wins in my book.

Posted

shadow is an angsty dick.

and no, mew is the best rare pokemon because he's the most adorable, derp derp derp.

Posted

shadow is an angsty dick.

and no, mew is the best rare pokemon because he's the most adorable, derp derp derp.

Shaymin and Phione would like a word with you.

Posted

who are they

Posted

Mew was easily obtainable from events. Maybe you were just bad at Pokemon? You can also get it from Pokemon Ranch if you send over 1,000 Pokemon to it on the Wii. They're also going to be releasing it soon via WiFi as a 10th anniversary gift.

The God Pokemon, Arceus, isn't obtained by doing a series of complicated tasks, he was also obtained in an event. Maybe if Heatran or something was a God Pokemon, you'd be correct, but that's not the case.

If you're gonna argue Mew or Mewtwo is cool, know your shit first. I mean, they are the coolest, but half the stuff you said is wrong.

Posted

Muffin shush you are and always will be the Pokémon master, so you can't expect us mere mortals to understand ok

Posted

: ( Mine father is better and always will be.

He knows that collecting them all is useless and only fighting competitively is the way to play while I cannot see this.

Posted

We all live life on our own road Muffin, he doesn't know the meaning, he doesn't know what it is to be a Pokémon master, he knows only the way of the Pokémon trainer and that way will forever be burned into his skull.

Ring in this bright new age Muffin, you are a visionary.

Posted

Pika.

Pikachu.

Posted

Pikachu-Slaps.gif

Posted

Mew was easily obtainable from events.

You were in a crib, what do you know?

"events" lol. Back in ye olde days of Red and Blue, Pokemon didn't have enough clout for Toys-R-Us to hold Pokemon giveaways. Events were simply non-existent; you knew Mew existed, and you knew you couldn't and wouldn't ever get him. That is to say, unless you lifted the truck in Vermillion City, or found the secret passage in the Mewtwo cave.

Posted

Pokemon: The 1st Movie will always be bomb.

lol my friend got me the 1st three movies on DVD for my birthday last year. For nostalgia's sake.

And we watched all three of them.

So good. So so so good.

edit: except for the second movie, that sucked.

Posted

You were in a crib, what do you know?

You weren't far off. ):

That is to say, unless you lifted the truck in Vermillion City, or found the secret passage in the Mewtwo cave.

lol

But uh yeah, Muffin's right about the event thing. You get Mew in Emerald version if you go to an event.

In RBY, you could get Mew through a glitch. Which is so oddly formulated that I think Nintendo put it in the game just to screw around with us waiting before hearing it shouted from the heavens that some really complicated glitch has been discovered where you can obtain Mew.

Oh hey.

Red Must Obtain from Nintendo Rep

Blue Must Obtain from Nintendo Rep

Yellow Must Obtain from Nintendo Rep

I guess that means event.

Sahaqiel