Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ok this started off small but this **** is real now ok guys.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Not really.

Posted

The 3rd generation is my 2nd favorite.

Mine is

1st

3rd

2nd

4th

Posted

I actually kind of like the third too. Kyogre was cool, anyways.

Posted

The third is my favourite one, followed by the 2nd, 4th and then 1st :)

Posted

aww Miltanks are cute.... until they start rolling over you non-stop. Damn you Whitney >>

Posted

I have only seen the first movie, I never watched the show and I have owned Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green and Pearl.

All Pokémon spinoffs are not proper Pokémon games. From them I only ever had Colosseum, which I loved.

I bought it alongside my Gamecube as a pre-order deal of £109.99. I bought it with my Christmas money of 2003, when I was 10 years old.

I got with it Pokémon Box, which I used to store all my many Pokémon from Sapphire, which is the only Pokémon game I got all the Pokémon in.

I got all the Pokémon with my old friend, Ryan who I haven't seen in 5 years. The final Pokémon we got was Milotic on a night when we stayed up for hours playing Pokémon and catching every one to beat our Pokédex's asses. We succeeded, needless to say. This would have been sometime during the first quarter of 2005. It was the first time I stayed up all night and was definitely not the last.

At the end of 2004, my memory card on my Gamecube corrupted and I lost all my awesome Pokémon including my level 100 Blaziken, which I didn't notice until a while after I beat the league that it was female. Within a few days everybody had themselves several Torchic's thanks to the breeding system.

And with the maxing out of my Pokédex, I guess my love for Pokémon died a little as I didn't go crazy for Pearl as I did with the 3rd generation. Though I did buy it, beat it and leave it.

Now I'm here and I can't stop wishing I was 10 years old again.

Posted

...not even Pokemon Stadium? D: favourite Pokemon game ever.

Posted

...not even Pokemon Stadium? D: favourite Pokemon game ever.

See edit

I have only seen the first movie, I never watched the show and I have owned Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green and Pearl.

All Pokémon spinoffs are not proper Pokémon games. From them I only ever had Colosseum, which I loved.

I bought it alongside my Gamecube as a pre-order deal of £109.99. I bought it with my Christmas money of 2003, when I was 10 years old.

I got with it Pokémon Box, which I used to store all my many Pokémon from Sapphire, which is the only Pokémon game I got all the Pokémon in.

I got all the Pokémon with my old friend, Ryan who I haven't seen in 5 years. The final Pokémon we got was Milotic on a night when we stayed up for hours playing Pokémon and catching every one to beat our Pokédex's asses. We succeeded, needless to say. This would have been sometime during the first quarter of 2005. It was the first time I stayed up all night and was definitely not the last.

At the end of 2004, my memory card on my Gamecube corrupted and I lost all my awesome Pokémon including my level 100 Blaziken, which I didn't notice until a while after I beat the league that it was female. Within a few days everybody had themselves several Torchic's thanks to the breeding system.

And with the maxing out of my Pokédex, I guess my love for Pokémon died a little as I didn't go crazy for Pearl as I did with the 3rd generation. Though I did buy it, beat it and leave it.

Now I'm here and I can't stop wishing I was 10 years old again.

You don't know much about me Cascade, I never had an N64. I had a Sega Mega Drive and spent my days playing Sonic. I didn't discover Zelda until about 2004 when I found The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker in a second hand game shop. It was limited edition so came with the Collector's Edition disc with OoT, MM and others, none of which I have completed. I have only completed Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker. I stopped playing Ocarina of Time just before the final boss battle. I saved it and the next day my memory card corrupted, the same corruption as when I lost all my Pokémon in 2004. I didn't have the patience to go through that game a second time, but will always have the patience with The Wind Waker, which is and always will be my favourite Zelda game.

I am in the mood for typing.

Posted

It is my favorite Zelda game out of the two Zelda games I've played even though there's, like, 17 games.

Anywaaaaaay, enough of the sarcasm. How can you love Colosseum, it's easily the most horribly awful Pokemon game there is alongside Pokemon Ranger for the DS.

Posted

Pokemon Colosseum wasn't that bad, IMO. It wasn't great, but not terrible.

There have been some great spinoffs mixed in, like the Stadium games, Snap, and Puzzle League/Challenge were some of the ones I enjoyed. Hey You, Pikachu will also have a special place in my heart, forever! :>

Posted

The spin offs were ok. Like Pokemon Stadium games were fun. Colosseum was fun the first time, but after I beat it once it wasn't really fun to play over again. Snap is fun for like a few minutes, but then it gets boring. Puzzle league is my least favorite because I find it difficult. (I suck at pure puzzle games.) Hey you Pikachu is maybe my favorite one, but it had some problems with reading my voice. :( Channel wasn't that, imo, because well I can't put my finger on why I think that. Though the cartoon it showed was actually pretty entertaining.

Posted

Pokemon: The 1st Movie will always be bomb.

lol my friend got me the 1st three movies on DVD for my birthday last year. For nostalgia's sake.

And we watched all three of them.

So good. So so so good.

edit: except for the second movie, that sucked.

I HAS THE POSTER FOR THE FSCKING FIRST MOVIE! THE POSTER! :)

I hve a legit mew that my friend ty traded me for a squirtle in gold. I transfered that to sapphire (which i lost after the transfer to diamond), then to diamond. w00t!

Yeah. Mew and Mewtwo were the best legendary Pokemon. The legendary is Gold was meh, but I like Lugia better even though I only had the version with Ho Oh. Then they just got bad.

You can get lugia and ho-oh in all three (Gold, silver, crystal, all of which I have

Posted

edit: except for the second movie, that sucked.

I disagree, I love the second movie :<

I also have the VHS for the third movie, so old-school.

Posted

You can get lugia and ho-oh in all three (Gold, silver, crystal, all of which I have

Really? Dang I wish I wish I knew that. Hopefully you can can get both in HG and SS.