Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ok this started off small but this **** is real now ok guys.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Dudes, what you gotta forget about is the past, because right now, Nintendo is beginning a series of events releasing all of the unobtainable Pokemon. They're releasing Jirachi in Gamestops (Or so I'm assuming) in 12 days, 11 hours and 30 minutes. They're then releasing Celebi and Mew somewhere in between here. Mew will be a WiFi event that you can download right from home. Then, finally, Deoxys, the unobtainablest one of all, will be gotten from a new Pokemon Ranger special mission that you have the option of sending it over to any Gen IV game.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

Posted

You get Jirachi from Pokémon Channel like a real man, Muffin.

Back in the kitchen plz kthx

Posted

I got Jirachi from Pokemon Colosseum's preorder deal.

I had Pokemon Channel, and I know you met Jirachi in it, but I don't remember obtaining Jirachi in it.

Pokemon Channel gave me headaches. It was nowhere near as cool as Hey You! Pikachu.

The only good part of Pokemon Channel was when Pikachu was starting to warm up to you and slept in your closet drawer thing sometimes.

I think it also brought other Pokemon inside, too.

Such a playa, Pikachu.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I looked on the Wikipedia page for that game Sahaqiel, and yeah, you can't obtain it. In the US anyway.

European and Australian versions of the game let you obtain Jirachi.

I am sorry Muffin get out of the kitchen, I'll get my pinny and make you some waffles ok.

Posted

I had the Pokemon Channel Jirachi on my Pokemon Ruby years ago... then it mysteriously disappeared after a holiday in England :'(

Channel is such a pointless game, but also adorable. Gotta love the Fitness Channel and doing the exercises along with Pikachu :)

Posted

I got my Mew at a Toys-R-Us event. I was in line for two hours, but it was worth it.

Anyways, yeah, Mew and Mewtwo were my favorites. They're two of the 5 pokemon I ever got to 100. Or was it 4. Oh wait, I had 2 on XD, so like 6 or 7. But whatever.

Posted

Yeah. Mew and Mewtwo were the best legendary Pokemon. The legendary is Gold was meh, but I like Lugia better even though I only had the version with Ho Oh. Then they just got bad.

Posted

Mew and Mewtwo are awesome, but for whatever reason I've always preferred Entei and his swarm of Unowns. Something about floating letters with eyes on them just strikes me as cute.

Posted

Let me tell you, I can't even compare the first and second generations. The first was a classic, the start of a series. It was simple enough, with a bit of a storyline, and the legendaries were great. I remember that I had the three birds, mew, and mewtwo (got mew through the glitch and saved my master ball for mewtwo).

But I though the second generation was perfect. It polished everything up, added a few more pokemon, used time to make things more interesting, and, in my opinion, had the best legendaries. The dogs were so difficult to capture, I never got all three.

I stopped buying the games after that. I'll probably get Soul Silver, though.

Posted

shadowknight, this is that scene right now.

The scene where I as a person who agrees with you beyond words, cry tears of joy and grab your shoulder facing the ground and nod my head.

Posted

Gold/Silver were my favorites. By far. Like, by far by far. No comparison.

And I feel as if they lost sight of what pokemon's all about. Somehow, I don't think it's about "catching them all" anymore. It's about time travel and magma and god pokemon. What happened to "gotta catch em all"? Where's the love? I don't want more pokemon. I like the ones that exist in Gold/Silver/Red/Blue/Yellow. That's it. I'll admit, I really enjoyed Ruby and Sapphire, but not nearly as much as the first two. I played Diamond and was like "wtf?" because I honestly hated it. I don't like any of the new pokemon.

Posted

Gold/Silver were my favorites. By far. Like, by far by far. No comparison.

And I feel as if they lost sight of what pokemon's all about. Somehow, I don't think it's about "catching them all" anymore. It's about time travel and magma and god pokemon. What happened to "gotta catch em all"? Where's the love? I don't want more pokemon. I like the ones that exist in Gold/Silver/Red/Blue/Yellow. That's it. I'll admit, I really enjoyed Ruby and Sapphire, but not nearly as much as the first two. I played Diamond and was like "wtf?" because I honestly hated it. I don't like any of the new pokemon.

They removed the "Gotta Catch 'em All" motto beginning with Sapphire and Ruby. Early boxart had it, but then they were like lol no one cares about that anymore, they only care about EVs, IVs, Natures, and having the six greatest Pokemon in the world. There is one time where they time travel and that is in a special event in HeartGold and SoulSilver. Magma is only a major villain in one game. There is only one God Pokemon.

Gold and Silver both sucked along with Crystal. Platinum is the best Pokemon game out right now, by the way. It's quite comparable to Blue for me. Why can no one move on from the past. : (

Man, do I love Pokemon.

Posted

Did anyone watch the Return of Mewtwo

Ah I love that movie. I watched it once and could never find it again though. :(

Posted

Did anyone watch the Return of Mewtwo

I have it recorded on VHS somewhere

Posted

The third movie will always be my favourite, mostly because Molly is adorable :)

Is it weird that I like all generations of Pokemon? It's just that I seem to always see people either like only the first two generations or only the 4th generation. Everyone hates the 3rd one for some reason, except moi :/