Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ok this started off small but this **** is real now ok guys.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Really? Dang I wish I wish I knew that. Hopefully you can can get both in HG and SS.

No worries, you can.

Posted

I HAS THE POSTER FOR THE FSCKING FIRST MOVIE! THE POSTER! :)

I hve a legit mew that my friend ty traded me for a squirtle in gold. I transfered that to sapphire (which i lost after the transfer to diamond), then to diamond. w00t!

How do you know the Mew was legitimate? Because your friend said so? Also, you can't trade from Gen 1/2 to Gen 3/4. It's impossible.

Really? Dang I wish I wish I knew that. Hopefully you can can get both in HG and SS.

This post made me sad inside.

Posted

No worries, you can.

Well that's good.

@Muffin: How was I to know that you could? Besides my Gold got corupted sometime after I beat it so I only met the 3 legendary dogs.

Posted

Ho-oh and Lugia are on the front cover and the boxart and the in-game opening sequence. : (

Posted

How do you know the Mew was legitimate? Because your friend said so? Also, you can't trade from Gen 1/2 to Gen 3/4. It's impossible.

No? Oh, right. It was a while ago. The mew was legit because my friend knows how to play games, not hack them. I don't remember how I ended up with a mew on sapphire.

Posted

Ho-oh and Lugia are on the front cover and the boxart and the in-game opening sequence. : (

I figured it was that you could only get the one on cover like in R/S/E.

Posted

It is my favorite Zelda game out of the two Zelda games I've played even though there's, like, 17 games.

Anywaaaaaay, enough of the sarcasm. How can you love Colosseum, it's easily the most horribly awful Pokemon game there is alongside Pokemon Ranger for the DS.

I was 10 years old and I'd never had a good console. I was comparing it to Tarzan on the Playstation One.

I think you can understand.

Not the original Gen 1/2. The remakes account for the Pokémon there. Or purifying Pokémon in Pokémon Colosseum and trading them over to R/S/E as far as Gen 2 is concerned. Most of them anyway. Colosseum 2 as well, which I never got.

It is my favorite Zelda game out of the two Zelda games I've played even though there's, like, 17 games.

Also I said completed, not played. I've played 1, 2, ALttP, OoT, MM, OoA, WW and TP.

And if I did say played, don't mind me while I make a small error at 4am.

Posted

No? Oh, right. It was a while ago. The mew was legit because my friend knows how to play games, not hack them. I don't remember how I ended up with a mew on sapphire.

Your friend could stiiiiiiill be lying. Or not. There was an event to get Mew in Emerald and apparently more events for all the other Gen 3 games.

I figured it was that you could only get the one on cover like in R/S/E.

I meant in the original games, not HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I was 10 years old and I'd never had a good console. I was comparing it to Tarzan on the Playstation One.

I think you can understand.

Not the original Gen 1/2. The remakes account for the Pokémon there. Or purifying Pokémon in Pokémon Colosseum and trading them over to R/S/E as far as Gen 2 is concerned. Most of them anyway. Colosseum 2 as well, which I never got.

Also I said completed, not played. I've played 1, 2, ALttP, OoT, MM, OoA, WW and TP.

And if I did say played, don't mind me while I make a small error at 4am.

lol Tarzan. He said that he transferred his Mew from Gold to Sapphire. This is impossible. Also, I know you can get Gen 2 Pokemon from Colosseum. There is no Colosseum 2, what. Do you mean XD? I think you mean XD. You meant XD, yeah.

No excuses when making spelling errors. Also, sorry, then. You could've said you played those. :<

Posted

lol Tarzan. He said that he transferred his Mew from Gold to Sapphire. This is impossible. Also, I know you can get Gen 2 Pokemon from Colosseum. There is no Colosseum 2, what. Do you mean XD? I think you mean XD. You meant XD, yeah.

No excuses when making spelling errors. Also, sorry, then. You could've said you played those. :<

I have a habit of answering the post without looking at who they're talking to. And yes, I did mean XD. I just called it that to save being professional and looking up.

And yeah, no spelling mistake excuses I'm sorry. And I should have mentioned :C

Posted

You were in a crib, what do you know?

"events" lol. Back in ye olde days of Red and Blue, Pokemon didn't have enough clout for Toys-R-Us to hold Pokemon giveaways. Events were simply non-existent; you knew Mew existed, and you knew you couldn't and wouldn't ever get him. That is to say, unless you lifted the truck in Vermillion City, or found the secret passage in the Mewtwo cave.

My cousin helped me get him. <3 I thought he was the coolest shit.

Posted

I forgot how cute Mew was. I gotta get that one from that event coming up in America soon!

"Mew! Mew!" :wub:

How cute!

Posted

You weren't far off. ):

But I was old enough to be playing Pokemon, which is the topic of conversation.

But uh yeah, Muffin's right about the event thing. You get Mew in Emerald version if you go to an event.

In RBY, you could get Mew through a glitch. Which is so oddly formulated that I think Nintendo put it in the game just to screw around with us waiting before hearing it shouted from the heavens that some really complicated glitch has been discovered where you can obtain Mew.

We're not talking about Emerald, we're talking about RBY. Of course it's easy to get in Emerald.

And a glitch isn't an event?

I guess that means event.

What I meant is that events were scarce, because Pokemon was a fledgling franchise at the time. The events weren't held everywhere like the recent live events, they toured to specific cities. Being a child, you couldn't tour and were out of luck.

Nabeshin