Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gannon......AGAIN....and AGAIN....

71 posts in this topic

Posted

:unsure: Have you ever wondered why Gannondarf keeps on coming back? Me ,too. Why do you think he keeps on coming back? (Even though you stab him in the head...) :D

Posted

cuz he's one bad mother shut your mouth!

No, he's got the triforce of power...what other explanation do you need?

Posted

Nintendo has created the best villian EVER and don't want to lose him. . .

Posted

I would like to see a new villian in the series. In my opinion, they have used Ganon way too much.

Posted

Of course Ganon's been used over and over, but so has Bowser, Ridley, and... uhh... Sigma. :unsure:

Posted

thats true..i guess they just use it so that...um...actually i dont know why..u actually stumped me..........srry...................

Posted

In simple terms - You do not mess with perfection.

Are you sick of ganon? how come?

He is just like Link. The same character over and over. (well, not always the exact same link, but more or less)

Infact, link has been in more games than gannon.

Posted

And so the flame war against Relean started...

With Link it's different, because you ARE Link. Therefore Link has millions of personalities. On the other side, Ganon is always Ganon, and he is always the same villain.

That's my opinion.

Posted

And so the flame war against Relean started...

With Link it's different, because you ARE Link. Therefore Link has millions of personalities. On the other side, Ganon is always Ganon, and he is always the same villain.

That's my opinion.

Thats true too. I didnt think of that part :embarrassed:

I still like ganon though, he is good at being the bad guy.

Maybe I will get sick of him one day, but at the moment he's fine.

Posted

Ganondorf is a cool bad guy, but I'd like to see Nintendo try something new. ^_^

Posted

I must admit sometimes I do wish they would go with a new villian. (MM was a nice breather though.)

But Gannondorf is still good. But the method for killing him now is getting predictable. I want to see him do something different.

Also can I ask a question- If Both Zelda and Gannondorf have all of these powers, why doesn't link have any powers. The only hint of Link using the triforce of courage in any game so far was in TP when link turned into a wolf rather than a spirit being. I realise I am going off topic a bit here but still.....

Posted

Maybe because that would make the game easier for us. You see a bunch of baddies. What will you do? You pwn them using the sacred power of the Triforce. ^_^

Posted

All very valid points, and I personally dont really like Ganon...love Ganondorf, not Ganon so much...except in OoT he was awesome in that!! But in TP he was more like a boar...didnt like that. He didnt even have his swords from OoT.

AND, I'm guessing Nintendo doesn't want to get rid of Ganon (or Ganondorf) becuase he is their best villain...but heres a theory. If they did change him, he would have to no longer be the owner of the Triforce of Power, and he would have to die! Now...I've seen some Zelda fan movies an d stuff, and when someone has the triforce and dies..it fades from their hand, meaning they no longer have it (I think) Doesnt that happen to Ganondorf in TP at the end? *sorry for the spoilers for those who havent played through TP*

Yes! I'm a Wanderer!

Posted

:unsure: Have you ever wondered why Gannondarf keeps on coming back? Me ,too. Why do you think he keeps on coming back? (Even though you stab him in the head...) :D

Watch the video on this site it explains why they use gannon over and over again, as well as explaning the order of the games timeline.