Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wind Waker points

132 posts in this topic

Posted

^The dude gave me nightmares. Like where I was playing the game and everyone in the game looked like him with cardboard cutouts. Then they were chasing me. :fear:

Also I agree with the octos. It made me never want to sail.

Posted

Funny (not so much good and not so bad)-The Compliment Coupon =D

Posted

Ok what the heck is a compliment card? Seriously I didn't go to unnecessary islands.

Good: The Tower of the Gods. It was the most difficult dungeon of the game. (It wasn't hard, it was the most difficult out of all the dungeons and Temples.)

Posted

The Compliment Card was given to you by Beedle the ship merchant dude after buying 30 points worth of items at his shop. You show it to him... and all he does is compliment you.

I APPRECIATE YOU! :D

I always found the Earth Temple to be the hardest dungeon. So many Redeads and mirror puzzles.

Posted

Oh then Beetle would be bad.

Bad: Redeads. Scariest thing in the game. It ate their dead brothers. o_O Why? That was one of the creepiest things ever. Hides under bed. Actually TP Redeads are scarier.

Posted

He dies in OoT, I think ALttP I haven't really beat it, FSA, TP, and Zelda 1.

He is only sealed away in OoT. I'm pretty sure he isn't in ALttP at all; The villain is Agahnim. Same with FSA, only with Vaati, I believe. That's what I heard anyways.

WW Ganondorf and OoT Ganondorf are different. He is just a reincarnation of OoT Ganondorf.

This made me sad inside. OoT and WW Ganondorf are one and the same. The story goes that sometime after Adult Link went back in time, Ganon escaped the sacred realm somehow, because he's annoying like that. With Link taken away from that reality, he laid waste to the place. So the sages flooded the earth or whatever. Which didn't really stop him. So he set up a base and got minions and searched the world for Zelda's heir (by kidnapping all the young girls of Hylian descent) and eventually obtain the Triforce again and reclaim his throne.

Anyways, Wind Temple was the hardest for me.

Posted

Hey guys. Move away from Theory discussion in here. Discuss in the Theory forum and not here. Thank you.

Good-Some of the boss battles.

Posted

I know, but I just couldn't let a post like that slide. );

Good - Makar <3

Posted

bad- Dragon Roost island boss

saw it and thought if the first boss looked like that then the other bosses*shudders* and stop playing the game for several months

Posted

Makar! Him and his wind-chime noises when he walks around <3 - Good point

(btw can't resist: pretty sure Agahnim in LttP was posessed by Ganon)

Posted

Wind Waker Ganon- Ocarina of Time Ganondorf that has escaped from the Sacred Realm. Not a reincarnation. Dead at the end of game.

Twilight Princess Ganondorf- Ocarina of Time Ganondorf that has escaped from the Twilight Realm. Dead at the end of game.

A Link to the Past Ganon- Ganon that is trying to escaped from the Sacred Realm/Dark World. Origins uncertain. Dead at the end of game.

Four Swords Adventures Ganon- Is totally alive after being sealed in the Four Sword. They would have killed him off instead of sealing him if he was meant to die.

Classic Legend of Zelda Ganon- Prooved to be dead completely in Zelda II. Origins uncertain.

Oracles Ganon- ONLY confirmed resurrected Ganon. Dead at the end of game. Technically not a true Ganon, seeing as he was mindless and raging.

These are not theories. These are hard canon facts. Totally off topic, but important.

Good- First Ganon with sympathy.

Posted

Hey guys. Move away from Theory discussion in here. Discuss in the Theory forum and not here. Thank you.

>=(

Good-Some pretty good minigames

Posted

Ok. I guess I was wrong about ALttP and FSA, then. But my point still stands about OoT.

Good - King of Red Lions was pretty awesome

Posted

Arcane...

>=(

Bad/Good-the Gossip Stone

A neat concept and all, but hardly ever used and usually gave you information you could already figure out.

Posted

bad- king of red lions secret felt like a recylcled sheik