Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wind Waker points

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Bad - Stupid Cyclos' tornadoes always making me panic when sailing from Windfall to Outset for Nayru's Pearl. And then trying to shoot him down for the Balled of Gales, I always have trouble with that.

Posted

GanoninWWisfataswhereGanonisnotinOoT.

Good/Bad I don't know it depends on how you look at it: Phantom Ganon. Easily defeated by the Master sword forcing me to never get light arrows. (I still want my dang light arrows, but I'm not allowed to have light arrows. *Sigh*)

Posted

Hey guys. Move away from Theory discussion in here. Discuss in the Theory forum and not here. Thank you.

>=(

What theory discussion? It may be off-topic, but none of the above is a theory.

Bad- It is insanely hard to collect enough Gold Feathers for the sub-quest on Dragon Roost island.

Posted

Bad: The rich girl who turned poor who you basically had to stalk to get a bottle. (I think it was a bottle.) It was hard because I kept getting caught. >_<

It's also the part that Link proven himself to be a cat.

Posted

It may be off-topic

This

Bad-Collecting those little subquest items. :/

Posted

GanoninWWisfataswhereGanonisnotinOoT.

He is supposed to look like an old man. A lot of time has gone by. Hence the fat-ness.

We need to stop getting off-topic. I'm pretty sure there is a whole other Wind Waker thread to talk about this (we have so many, after all...).

Good- Link the pig. Totally owns Lord Bulbo, the biggest-toughest Butablin/Pig-faced Moblin, AND Ganon's boar form!

Posted

Good-Hurricane Spin =D

Posted

Bad: Pointless Joy Pendants. Ok I know they're important, but they put them in the most useless places. Especially after you already have enough and you open a ches to find... A joy pendant you don't even need.

Posted

Hey guys. Move away from Theory discussion in here. Discuss in the Theory forum and not here. Thank you.

>=(

Good-Some pretty good minigames

it is a subdisscussion in a main disscusion

Bad-ritos

Posted

Maybe the worse thing ever: Link doesn't learn any fun sword moves. Like all he learns is the hurricane spin and that's all. I mean it would be nice if he had other attacks besides vertical slash, normal slash, jump slash, and all the other basic stuff.

Posted

it is a subdisscussion in a main disscusion

It's off topic. And if they want to discuss it, they can discuss it in the appropriate topic or make one in the appropriate forum.

Good-Postbox

Posted

It's off topic. And if they want to discuss it, they can discuss it in the appropriate topic or make one in the appropriate forum.

Technically we're in the correct forum, since again, no theories were actually passed, but yes it is still off-topic.

Agree with you on the Post-boxes.

Bad- However, while cool, they barely served a function, and could have been used for a lot more. Throughout the game you hardly recieve any mail at all, and I think there are only two instances when you get to send mail.

Posted

so you want us to make another windwaker furom?

bad- the poor guy at the beginning of the game talk about annoying

Posted

so you want us to make another windwaker furom?

No, just take the 'Oot Ganon is/is not WW Ganon' discussion to a different thread. I'm sure there is one more appropreit around here some where already posted...

Good- the Rito. You learn to fall in love with them.

Posted

bad- the postman