HOWL - Upcoming Games, Hosting Signups, and Rules

444 posts in this topic

Posted

What exactly is quantum werewolf?

Posted

Heheh.

Snippet from one of the extra rules, "10. Players do not know their own alignment at the start, but may discover it upon death. Be warned that due to the highly probabilistic nature of this game, combined with certain items, that your alignment is not always set in stone, regardless of the wave function."

It's some of my ideas + Werewolf + Stuff I know about Quantum Mechanics. It will be quite interesting.

Posted

You should avoid excessive probabilities. That's part of what ruined GMP's game.

Posted

Nah, it's very different from GMP's wolf. GMP's game suffered because it was so heavily unpredictable - he just kept throwing in new ideas whenever they sounded good to him, and had no solid plan from the start aside from the moon phases. I've heard Corrupt One's ideas for this game and it's more focused, more streamlined, and not too big for its shoes. It'll go fine.

Posted

Can't wait!

So are we gonna have an official thread for voting for the final MVPs from the last three games or what?

Posted

Is it too late to sign up for Saha's game? The upcoming one?

Posted

He hasn't even posted the topic :/

Posted

Yeah. When he makes the topic for it, make a post saying you want to join.

Posted

I don't mind, but you might want to get in touch with Pheo at least through PMs, and possibly Aethix and Corrupt One, because they probably won't check this thread.

Posted

I do check this thread.

Religiously.

I guess I'm okay with getting pushed back, assuming he does an okay job. If you need to and don't already have someone doing it, Nabe, you could just have mine/Aethix's be the rank game?

Posted

Is the ranked game after LL's?

Posted

If LL get's put ahead of mine, I get pushed to either the rank game or after it.

But yeah, the rank game would be two games after his.

Posted

I think they'll do what they did with GMP and if you do a good job then they'll rank it.

Posted

It's up to you, Corrupt One. If you want your game to be the Rank game, go for it. Otherwise, what will probably happen is that I'll run the Rank game and move your game to immediately after the Rank game.

LL: So, will you be calling it Who's That Werewolf, or Gotta Lynch 'Em All?

Posted

I'm okay with it being the rank game if you are.