Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I got a f***ing computer virus

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok guys I have almost no time to explain. Also this will have bad spelling because of no spell check. :( I'm also typing really fast so I don't get caught. My mom is in the other room and my dad got so pissed of he went to the bar.

Ok so I got a virus on my home computer and I'm typing this from my Wii. Thank god I got a keyboard for my wii or I would be screwed. I tried typing this from my DSi this morning, but its internet is s*** compared to the Wii's.

So my dad's been working on it all day and nothing. So I won't be on for a while. Maybe a couple of days, maybe a couple of months, even a year. I don't know, but I will get on my Wii when my parents are home and at my grandparents house.

So this is YLA's sort of goodbye but I will be on sometimes. Maybe tomorrow. I don't right know so for now you can *Insert Pikachus goodbye song here.* (I'd do it myself, but I don't have any tabs.)

YLA

Posted

what was the last thing you downloaded?

Posted

D:

D:

D:

Posted

what was the last thing you downloaded?

I think it was "Here Comes the Sun" by The Beatles. Or it was something by The Beatles. I'm not 100% sure.

Posted

I can't really say. My cousins told me not to tell anyone. I'll just say it starts with a "L" but I'm not saying the name of it.

Posted

Can't remember? Or just wont tell us?

Come on, we've probably already heard of it. It's a website, it's not like they're the only ones who ever found it. And we aren't going to tell them, or give you in trouble for visiting the place.

Anonymity is something you should take advantage of, Clay of Ohio.

Posted

Ok fine. As long as you never put my name and where I'm from again unless you want people from my school to find me here. (That would be bad.)

Also my cousin said not to tell anyone because it might be illigal, but it's

Limewire

I wonder if I can read spoilers from my wii...

Posted

Oh Limewire. I used to use that. I moved onto torrents, which is still illegal, but faster.

Also, there have been 6,741 people joined this site in however many years it has been open. Billions of people have internet access. What are the odds that someone from your school who visits forums is going to visit? And if they did, why now? And why would they read this thread?

Come on, quit the paranoia. There's virtually no chance that anybody who knows you will even find this place. It's a haven.

Posted

Yeah, Limewire is a bad idea. There's probably a 75% chance anything you download from Limewire is a virus. Bad bad idea.

Torrents are a much safer alternative.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2HrcMOUc5c I really like this remix

Posted

Or, in the case of Youtube videos, simply use http://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/ . It's what I use for individual songs when I don't want to download a whole album. You can download things as .mp3 , .flac , .avi (as a video). it's a good site and I suggest you use it as an alternative next time, YLA.

Posted

Oh Limewire. I used to use that. I moved onto torrents, which is still illegal, but faster.

Also, there have been 6,741 people joined this site in however many years it has been open. Billions of people have internet access. What are the odds that someone from your school who visits forums is going to visit? And if they did, why now? And why would they read this thread?

Come on, quit the paranoia. There's virtually no chance that anybody who knows you will even find this place. It's a haven.

Alright fine. I'll stop being paranoid. Besides there's 2 other guys named Clay that go to my same school. So they won't know which one it is.

Also I'm surpized my grandparents' computer doesn't have a virus. Me and my 3 cousins used it all the time.

Posted

There's actually a pretty low chance you'll come across a virus. I never did during my time using it. You're just unlucky.

Posted

There's actually a pretty low chance you'll come across a virus. I never did during my time using it. You're just unlucky.

Really? I got one on my first use of it.