Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

if you could be one zelda character who would it be?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

mine would be dark nut. he could easily pwn anyone who gets in his way. well other then link. who would you be?

Posted

I would be Female Link! o: Haha, yeeeah! Weren't expecting that, now where you? Sexyness and Awesomeness in one.

Speaking of which, I just completed a composition of Femme Link in Pastel last night.

Posted

jesus christ vio what gender are you.

This is driving me nuts.

I mean, I know I should get past the idea of assigning a gender to accept the awesome person you are for who you are, but I've been raised in a world where gender is a check box you have to check in order to get a paycheck or something, so pardon my pointless curiosity.

Also don't we already have like five topics about this?

Posted

AWSOMENESS^

is it cool?

Posted

That's a hard question T_T.gif I would be a good dark link: fighting for good ^_^ with all the looks and powers of darknessemo.gif But if I HAD to choose a character that actually exisits in one of the games, Midna.

Posted

I would be Medli definately! Cute bird girl? Can play the harp, a very pretty instrument? Flying? I'm in c:

Posted

Tingle. Yeah. I went there.

Posted

Postman not because of my name but because I love running and I like helping people.

Posted

The guard that stands outside the gate to Death Mountain

Posted

KEATON! I'd love to be a yellow fox with three tails!

Posted

I wanna be a Skull Kid... Damn those kids are awesome. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Sheikah race.

Posted

If I could be someone who wasn't Link....Ezlo!

I could travel on other peoples heads!

Or a Deku Guard!

Posted

I'd want to be Lulu. I like the Zora, I'd want to be one and I respect her. It would be cool to be in a band. She has a kind of dignity about her, and she has a beautiful voice. On the other hand I wouldn't because poor Mikau is dead. But I think she can go on, take care of her kids and all that.

Posted

For me it's a tie between Midna and Tetra. On the one hand Midna has control over magic I can't even imagine, but I was raised from childhood not play God if I wanted to go to Heaven, so it'd probably wind up being Tetra. After all she has the next best thing to magic: A miniature army of men (Half of which who could snap her like a twig), plus a good-sized Galleon, a Kingdom courtasy of Blue-blood and old-fashoined adventuring, and the most epic hairstyle known to man. On second thought it's not a tie, I definatly want to be Tetra.