Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Last Post

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, everybody leaves eventually. No matter how long you're here, you're going to leave someday. And most of you will make a post to tell people that you are in fact leaving.

What would you say? What would you tell the forum in your last post?

For me, I don't ever plan to make a last post. If I know you're missing me, by announcing my departure, I'd be drawn back in. So I would never make a final post. I would just vanish and never come back. You might never hear from me again from the time I sign out tonight, who knows. It depends on my mood.

Posted

No I would make a leaving thread (again) when I left, because I would feel bad not telling anyone.

I have no idea what I would say though.

Posted

For me, I don't ever plan to make a last post. If I know you're missing me, by announcing my departure, I'd be drawn back in. So I would never make a final post. I would just vanish and never come back. You might never hear from me again from the time I sign out tonight, who knows. It depends on my mood.

I've done that before, havn't I? Of course, then I returned. I'm not sure what I'd do, maybe I would post a topic announcing my departure. I know I won't be missed as much as you are. o:

Posted

How's the yuri going, Vio.

Also, you've made 2006 posts since 2006, Vio.

Posted

QUIT BEING ANGSTY VIO WE'D MISS YOU

Posted

I'd miss you as well Vio. In fact I would miss anyone who left. Always a sad time when someone leaves.

Posted

I'd miss you as well Vio.

Posted

How's the yuri going, Vio.

Also, you've made 2006 posts since 2006, Vio.

I ruined the post count. ;_; It's nice to know you few fellas would miss me.

The yuri? To be honest, I havn't put much progress onto it. :<

Posted

D:

Also, us few guys would miss you. But out of those who have answered, that is 100%.

Posted

YET, my fur-covered servant.

Yes, 100%, I have no regrets.

Posted

I ruined the post count. ;_; It's nice to know you few fellas would miss me.

The yuri? To be honest, I havn't put much progress onto it. :<

few fellas? im sure everyone would miss you!

Posted

Heh, I'm sure the day will come when I'll stop frequenting this forum. Not any time soon, I'm sure (I still like this place quite a bit), but eventually. I doubt I'll have a last post, though I'll probably announce my leaving. It'll probably be like:

Hey guys. Your friendly neighborhood Shadowknight here with some news. I've found that recently, as time has gone by, I've been growing more and more without the company of my online comrades, and you've been growing more and more without the company of myself. I've not been posting nearly as much as I used to, and I'm growing apart. Do not fear, I'll still drop by from time to time for nostalgia's sake, but is an official notice of my departure. I wish you all the best in life.

Yours for the last time,

Shadowknight

Something like that. Perhaps a bit less formal sounding, but that's the basic idea. I don't plan on leaving forever, but there surely will come a day when I no longer consider the wonderful Hyrule.net a significant part of my life.

Or maybe I'll just fade away, and nobody will pay any mind to my slow departure. That's always a possibility.