Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sex Help Desk

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, since some people seem to not know that much about sex and other related subjects, I (and hopefully others) am (are?) here to help.

Ok, simply ask your question, and somebody will help.

I know some people have various OPINIONS about this stuff, and I beg that you keep them to yourselves, ::cough::zeldafancs::cough::. I also ask the mods to delete such posts, as this is a purely factual help desk.

Posted

For those of you uncomfortable with asking such questions in public, I'm sure Aatch wouldnt mind being PM'd. And if you're really shy and do not want to ask questions, you can check out the site http://www.coolnurse.com/ which has alot of useful and relevant information on the topic of sex and all things relating to sex.

Aside from that please try to keep this topic clean :)

Posted

Good going Aatch,

another sex topic (sorry if that sounds sarcastic, it isn't meant too),

it's good that you post these things as it is hard for a lot of people to talk about sex.

You aren't meek, or embarrassed about talking about these things, and it just makes it easier.

Way to go :D .

Posted

I'm also available to ask, here or via pm

(this I mention because I'm: a- a nurse and b- older than a lot of the posters here)

Posted

Age does not always represent knowledge.

Look at older people try to set the clocks on their vcr/dvd players.

Posted

Yeah, yeah, yeah, he, she and it can help. I'm great, blah-di-blah. Now can we stop with these posts and get to actual questions etc.

Anybody else that says they can help, PM me and I'll refer any more PMed questions to you if I can't answer them fully.

This will be the last non-question/answer post, kapiche?

Posted

I have a question.

I know that it hurts the first time a girl has sex, but how much? And does it hurt during the whole thing, or just when the penetration happens?

Posted

whole time if you want more detail pm me...

Posted

varies according to the girl. anatomy, technique, pain tolerance...pain is a subjective experience

Posted

So whole time or not? :embarrassed:

Posted

also depends on the girl. a bit of a break after initial penetration might help, or lubricant.

Posted

Oh...ok. Thanks. ^_^

Posted

Ok, since some people seem to not know that much about sex and other related subjects, I (and hopefully others) am (are?) here to help.

Ok, simply ask your question, and somebody will help.

I know some people have various OPINIONS about this stuff, and I beg that you keep them to yourselves, ::cough::zeldafancs::cough::. I also ask the mods to delete such posts, as this is a purely factual help desk.

Very subtle Aatch. Don't worry, I won't make my opinions known in this topic since it's a Q and A

Posted

Ahaha, I love these topics XD

Posted

Nobody else got questions?