Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why I won't buy Spirit Tracks...

28 posts in this topic

Posted

If you think about it as a fantasy game you will change your reason but you are not on the train all the time.:huh:

Posted

No guys, LoZ is totally real! It's the most accurate game EVER! Here are some examples:

~When I wear blue clothes, I can breat under water.

~When you cut a chicken/cucco, it sommons MORE birds to kill you! The chicken industry is more dangerous then that show about crab fishing!!

~The mythology of Hyrule is completely true. That's why we all worship the Golden Goddesses.

~You can easily go day after day without sleep or food. Link does it and so can I!

~Gorons, Zora, Kokiri, and the other magical races of Hyrule live all around us. My local public pool has a Zora for a life-gaurd.

~Ganondorf comes back every hundred years or so. Thus, most of us name our left-handed, male children "Link", and dress him in green... Just in case.

~By playing specific songs on various instruments, I can preform black magic! I can turn night to day, make it rain, and even summon a giant kangaroo to carry me in his pouch while he beats up monsters with his boxing gloved fists!!

~The list goes on and on.

Remember guys, everything in every video game ever made is 100% REAL! Don't forget to keep moving if you see a ghost, for Pac-Man is close behind him, and might eat you as well!!

Posted

LNER fan, even I don't go there and question zelda games despite the improbabilities.

Posted

No guys, LoZ is totally real! It's the most accurate game EVER! Here are some examples:

~When I wear blue clothes, I can breat under water.

~When you cut a chicken/cucco, it sommons MORE birds to kill you! The chicken industry is more dangerous then that show about crab fishing!!

~The mythology of Hyrule is completely true. That's why we all worship the Golden Goddesses.

~You can easily go day after day without sleep or food. Link does it and so can I!

~Gorons, Zora, Kokiri, and the other magical races of Hyrule live all around us. My local public pool has a Zora for a life-gaurd.

~Ganondorf comes back every hundred years or so. Thus, most of us name our left-handed, male children "Link", and dress him in green... Just in case.

~By playing specific songs on various instruments, I can preform black magic! I can turn night to day, make it rain, and even summon a giant kangaroo to carry me in his pouch while he beats up monsters with his boxing gloved fists!!

~The list goes on and on.

Remember guys, everything in every video game ever made is 100% REAL! Don't forget to keep moving if you see a ghost, for Pac-Man is close behind him, and might eat you as well!!

Okay. I f%@king get it! But still. My second point is common sense. You don't build something that's going to have fire and steam inside it out of wood! Notice how in every other game people's furnaces are made of either metal, or brick. Do you see stoves made of wood? No! How about fireplaces? No!

Posted

They probably didn't include the coal car because of restrictions on resources.

YOU WERE CLOSE THERE

They probably didn't add the coal car because there is no tangible use for it in the game. They improved the travel system already; no one wants to make it frustrating and unfriendly by adding fuel that you need to restock on. The

DickTrains

are annoying enough, and if you've ever picked up

Mega Ice,

it would probably be just like that. How would you get back to cities without any fuel? The ground is unwalkable. Adding WALKABLE HYRULE would be a drag on resources, not adding a coal cart.

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I'm stuck on that same room, actually. Not quite sure what to do. But first you have to (LEGITIMATE SPOILER WARNINGS SO EVERYONE BESIDES YLA SHOULDN'T LOOK)

Bomb the wall to the upper right in the dark scary room. If you talked to the other Phantoms, YOU WOULD KNOW. There's a sandpit there. Use the Sand Wand on it so you can jump onto Zelda, then activate the switch so the patrolling annoying eye thingies and the teleportation Phantom appear.

Fo sho tho, bro, ask for help.

Also, a game being hard doesn't make it bad.

I'm quite GLaD they ramped up the puzzle's craftiness. I will be GLaD to keep trying until I figure this out.

Original Poster Dude, yeah, the train's magical. Link's original train was made of metal, I believe. Nintendo knows what they're doing. GOSH.

Don't alienate yourself from a game because of one thing you nitpick over.

If all Zelda fans did that, a vast majority of users would quit because the timeline is so messed up right now and any attention to detail will leave one more confused.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

I THINK I SHOULD NOT QUOTE WHOLE POSTS THAT ARE BIG AND ALSO RIGHT ABOVE ME

I get it! It's magic! Also, I really would just want to see the tender as a superficial add-on.

Okay, NOW the reason I won't buy Spirit Tracks is because I don't got no money, and the money I do have is bound on other journeys.

Edited by Sahaqiel
I HAVE MADE MYSELF CLEAR (see edit history)

Posted

Okay. I f%@king get it! But still. My second point is common sense. You don't build something that's going to have fire and steam inside it out of wood! Notice how in every other game people's furnaces are made of either metal, or brick. Do you see stoves made of wood? No! How about fireplaces? No!

No, it isn't common sense. If you've accepted the idea the game is... just that, a game, then the game makes 100% sense! Rhyme nor reason should be taken into consideration when comparing a fantasy universe to the real world. Hell, if I thought like you, I'd have never beaten Final Fantasy III... I'd still be sitting there wondering how the god-damn airship flys on CRYSTALS!! Entertainment is entertainment. If it doesn't entertain you then move on and stop complaining. You reasons are horrible.

If the true reason why you won't buy the game is an issue of money, then I'm still confused as to why you are telling us this.

PS~ Haven't played ST, but from what I've heard from close friends, the game is up there as one of the best. Sounds like you are missing out cause you are too anal. If you don't wanna play it, that's fine. But stop complaining. For the love of God, stop complaining!!

Posted

He stopped awhile ago.

Posted

PH, I get it! You're beating a dead horse! If Epona were real, she'd appreciate it if you stopped. Also, I was saying that now that my original complaints were gone, money was the new issue. About being anal, takes one to know one.

Posted

o:

Posted

Okay... Flame out of nowhere. Mods, please just delete this thread.

Posted

I'm not anal, I just have a point to prove and fingers to announce it.

Posted

Actually, the original train was made out of wood.

just so ya know.

PH, I get it! You're beating a dead horse! If Epona were real, she'd appreciate it if you stopped.

IF EPONA WERE REAL SHE WOULD BE DEAD D: