Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

READ ME

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Heeeeeeey I'm a newbie. It told me to introduce myself, so I followed. I'm a conformist. Not really.

My name is freeloader, but my real name is B. Ty F. that's right. you only know my middle name. whatcha gonna do about it?

I play bass guitar (or sometimes drums, i've mastered them both) in a band I created with some dudes called Toxicology, our first song released is called "ready, set, KILL". our most popular song amongst friends and family is "I am PAIN"

So obviously i like music. My favorite band is #1 System of a Down, I also like Nirvana, Metallica, Disturbed, Korn, Dashboard Confessional, Rise Against, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Hollywood Undead, and Apocalyptica. I've never liked a band with a female vocalist, so don't ask. My favorite song (for right now) is B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Bombs) by System of a Down.

My favorite Zelda is, by far, Link to the Past. I know it forwards, backwards, sideways, and underneath and I still don't get tired of it. Ocarina of Time was also nothing less than excellent. Majora's mask was superb: I've finished that game with all the masks three times now since last week. Twilight Princess was a beautiful game. Windwaker i didn't like.

I am crazy about movies. My favorite movies right now are the Lord of the Rings series because they are fresh on my mind. As far as new movies go, Zombieland was great and Avatar (tho it strongly reminded me of Pocahontas plus Dancing with Wolves in space) was also great. One of my favorite things to do is review new media and Toxicology's page (which i run) is quite popular for it.

I used to like anime. I don't anymore. But occasionally I'll watch Bleach.

I have a job at a family owned burger stop. I make the icecream cones, drinks, shakes, and slushes. I get minimum wage.

The only other games I play besides Zelda are Super Smash Bro, Mario Kart, Fable, and Sims. I don't play anything else.

I have a girlfriend. The only reason I mention that is because she's at my house right now and she complains that if I join a forum site I'll flirt with hot internet chicks i don't know. I don't think she knows she's the only thing I love as much as my guitar. She just slapped me.

After high school (I'm a junior) I'm either going to be an astronaut or a rock star.

My parents are both from Ireland. My name is Irish. I was born in Utah, though.

As far as being active goes, I really am. I play varsity football and I'm the distance track star at my school. My favorite thing to do is snowboard, which is convienent as I live in northern Utah.

My favorite color is red. My favorite kind of pizza is ham and pineapple. My favorite kind of icecream is strawberry. I also really like the Bananas and Snickers shake I make at work.

Posted

helluvan intro. I'll read it later.

WELCOME TO HYRULE.NET

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net!

Woah, large introducion of yourself. Can't miss it. haha

I used to like SOAD too.

But there was one song with the lyrics "when angels desirve to die" and than I mostly stopped listening to them.

But still I do think they make good music. Though, now I'm more into Christian Metal bands. Metal is just so good.. hehe

Enjoy your stay!

Adr990

Posted

I love you, man. Let's start a band lol.

Posted

If only my intro had been that detailed and thought-out...

Anyways, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here at Hyrule! C:

Posted

You are pretty cool, as you like Rise Against. However, you have one major flaw and we will surely have arguments on it.

You don't like bands with female vocals.

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HAYLEY WILLIAMS?

Posted

The first thing that popped into my head was, "Maybe he likes decent music..."

But saying that would make me even more of a dick, so I won't.

Posted

Welcome! Also, "thing" was probably not the best pronoun to use in that situation. Hence the slapping. :)

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net :) nice intro!

Posted

The first thing that popped into my head was, "Maybe he likes decent music..."

But saying that would make me even more of a dick, so I won't.

You just said it, you dick :P

Posted

Detailed and not at all cheesy

That's why it's funny, Cascade ;)

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.

Massive introduction is massive. (unlike my intro in which I never had one)

Please do enjoy your stay and try to be an active, contributing member.

Posted

helluvan intro. I'll read it later.

WELCOME TO HYRULE.NET

what he said

Posted

I feel welcomed. Its long because I don't think something's worth bringing up unless you can say at least five full paragraphs on it. Which is probably why people think I'm too quiet. Adr990: Chop Suey was the first song I ever played on my first strat, so I'm kinda attached to that one but thats ok. Ammonsa: Paramore is on of the top on my "female voices annoy the sh*t outta me" list. sorry.

Posted

Oh hey, I'm a north Utahn too. o: Welcome and all that.