Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New girl on the loose

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm new here and new to forums. If anyone could help me with all the forum-stuff, that would be awesome. (It took me forever, and alot of help from a friend, to get the avatar thing)

Anyways, I am not exactly a gigantic fan of zelda, but its really cool and so is this forum. I've kind of been stalking around for a while *scratches head* and finally got the courage to join. I've recently split away from my Catholic upbringing and now is clueless in religion, I've been trying to find a religion that sounded right to me, since the Catholic religion seems...imbalanced and too smothering for me. I haven't gotten very far in the search, but I have gotten very confused.

I'm a natural dreamer and I often wander away from home without noticing because I'm too busy staring at the sky or some flowers or the tree's swaying in the breeze. I'm also very forgetful and often clumsy, so staring at the sky gets me a face plant on most occasions. X3

I love friends so I hope I can get along with everyone here! If we don't get along, then please don't hurt me too much.

Posted

welcome to the beloved Hyrule!

There are many helpful and kind people here, much like myself, and many other people. We are very fun too. If oyu ever need help, send me a message, and send me a firend request! :)

Posted

hey, welcome to the forum!

Posted (edited)

Welcome to hyrule.net! I would be happy to help in any way I can but I'm not exactly sure what you know and what you don't know. If you have a specific question about the forums then I can probably help you with that.

Edit:Oh jaredude already offered help. Well if he's offline or gone at the moment then I guess I can answer your question if you want it answered at that moment.

Edited by Linkprow (see edit history)

Posted

Thank you! Ooh I found the emoticons! laugh.gif

Edit: Wow I'm learning just by reading around too! lol I really want to know how you get those pictures at the bottom of your messages and replies, they all look so cool.happy.gif

Posted

Hello Lily Maiden! Welcome to Hyrule.net. Already I see a new friend ^_^ I too just split away from my Catholic upbringings and am a dreamer. Wanna friend, here I am :D Specific question, I can probably answer. Here you are welcome and we are all very nice here. I just joined myself and love the experience (You guys all rock BTW!!). Enjoy your stay and hope you stick around :glomp:

Posted

Great to see you're picking up on things quickly! Anyway, if you need help, go right ahead and ask. We're fairly good at the whole advice-giving thing. Hope you like it here!

Posted

Thank you all! I feel so welcome. joy.gif Its great to know I'm getting knew friends right off the bat.

Mila, its great that I found someone else thats going through the same thing, did you find a different religion that suits you? Do you think you could help me in my search of a religion thats comfortable for me? If you could that would be awesome! glomp.gif

PS: I like these emoticons! <3

Posted

Welcome to my forums, it's nice to have you here. I do hope you enjoy your stay at Hyrule, please do become an active member whom we can adore and use when we desire.

Posted

Being adored sounds fun! cow.gif

Posted

Ok the pics below peoples messages/replies are part of their signature. First you need to click on your profile pic on top right of screen. Then around the top right there will be a button that says edit my profile, click that. Then go to the column on left that should say things like change profile info, change about me page, etc. You want to click on the third one down that will say change sig. Then you can either enter text or pics into the big white box in middle. To add images to sig look around box for a picture icon to the left of a envelope icon. Click that and enter link to the image link there.

Posted

It is, as for the religion thingy, PM about that. If you don't know how to click on the envelope underneath my avatar.

Posted

Yea, seems lime everyone is dumping Catholicism on this forum. I was one of them, but that was when I was in middle school. It's odd that a handful of people are going through nearly the same exact situation in such a sort time. (8-bit Link, Mila, and now, you)

Makes me feel lame. Ah well, welcome to Hyrule.

Posted

Yea, seems lime everyone is dumping Catholicism on this forum. I was one of them, but that was when I was in middle school. It's odd that a handful of people are going through nearly the same exact situation in such a sort time. (8-bit Link, Mila, and now, you)

Makes me feel lame. Ah well, welcome to Hyrule.

blink.gif I accedentily learned how to quote! Cool yet weird, but on to the question! There's someone else going through it on the forums besides me and Mila? We could start our own club at this rate.joy.gif

Posted

Welcome! If you ever want to talk religion you can PM me. I've found that out of all the Christian churches mine makes the most sense. To me anyways. If you need help with anything else don't hesitate to ask.