Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New girl on the loose

24 posts in this topic

Posted

cool thanks! cheers.gif

Posted

Welcome to my forums, it's nice to have you here. I do hope you enjoy your stay at Hyrule, please do become an active member whom we can adore and use when we desire.

what she said exept im a guy!!! and im an aussie!!

Posted

blink.gif I accedentily learned how to quote! Cool yet weird, but on to the question! There's someone else going through it on the forums besides me and Mila? We could start our own club at this rate.joy.gif

I was thining that myself blink.gif Dear gods, you are in my mind T_T.gif Sorry, I'm a bit crazy and random at times.

Posted

Welcome! pm me if you have questions. I'm pretty new here, too, but I'd be glad to help.

A few of us also have Skype. My username's theuniverseisbig, in case you use it.

Posted

Welcome! pm me if you have questions. I'm pretty new here, too, but I'd be glad to help.

A few of us also have Skype. My username's theuniverseisbig, in case you use it.

Yeah, check "Skype Hype" in "Rants and Raves" for our usernames :)

Posted

I was thining that myself blink.gif Dear gods, you are in my mind T_T.gif Sorry, I'm a bit crazy and random at times.

Teehee, nope I'm not in your mind, we're just alike! joy.gif Yay for alike-ness!!

My sister has Skype on her computer, but she doesn't let me use it because I seem to cause viruses to computers, the one I'm on now has, like, 20. sweat.gif My parents won't let me get a webcam for this computer because they think I'll be irresponsible and talk to a rapist or something. T_T.gif I feel so left out now.

OH and thanks atlasmist for the cool quoted welcome! Tell me if I'm wrong but isn't Atlas a guy who holds up the world, or something?

Posted

Yea, Atlas holds up our world.

Posted

Well Hey there new member.

Glad that you could find this glorious Zelda fansite and were willing to join us.

If you need any help or have any questions, don't be afraid to contact a moderator (such as myself).

Do Enjoy your stay and try to be active and contributing. =D

Posted

Well Hey there new member.

Glad that you could find this glorious Zelda fansite and were willing to join us.

If you need any help or have any questions, don't be afraid to contact a moderator (such as myself).

Do Enjoy your stay and try to be active and contributing. =D

Oh my gods, I didn't know you were a moderator sweat.gif

Teehee, nope I'm not in your mind, we're just alike! joy.gif Yay for alike-ness!!

O.O You even say what I say I'm so freaked out now fear.gif I say "teehee" and "yay/ hooray for (whatever)" I love you like a friend but this is freaky T_T.gif