CD-I Zelda

76 posts in this topic

Posted

BINGO! Yea, I hate being gay. I'm in the closet.

Posted

I am not reading this whole topic for starters ok. So if I miss anything fill me in. Like for one. Why the hell are we talking about gays in this topic? Sure the CD-I's are gay, but still.

Sure they're horrible, but hey there's no such thing as a perfect game.

Also PH if you hate being gay then why are you? If you hate something you shouldn't do it. That's my perspective of life and it's worked well for me.

Posted

Um, being gay isn't something you do, it's something you are. It'd be like if I said "I hate my freckles" I can't do much about that. I mean, I could wear makeup, or something... So that's a bad example.

I'm a virgin. (I don't mind beinga virgin, so crack jokes if you must.) But I'm still gay. Just as you can be a straight virgin. It's not about what you do.

Posted

I always thought of them as pretty good, if they're not interpreted as Zelda games.

Posted

Jeez, what a cluster@#$%. Seems like everyone's thrown a particular word of phrase around without thinking of how it can be interpreted.

Okay, if you're being sarcastic or joking, put in a little ;-). *sarcasm*, jk, whatever. It keeps crap like this from happening.

For future reference, think before you post words like 'gay'. Make sure it's the right context so's you don't accidentally offend anyone.

And no, homosexuality is not a choice. It's a common enough misconception, though. PH's description of it being like freckles is very apt, because a lot of people do try to cover it up, but they'll still have freckles under the makeup. It usually doesn't end well, though, just like a lot of things when you try to hide them.

I don't think Mila meant it to be taken that way in her post.

Okay, now could you guys please get along?

Posted

Mila is not like that. She's amazing :D

Posted

*sigh* Ok, I'll keep all this in mind. I'm in no mood to be pissing off people. BTW, I know you can't choose to be gay. Could we PLEASE get back to the original topic?

Posted

You posted twice xD

I saw some CD-i Zelda's on Youtube, pretty cool, but also lame XD

Posted

I wonder what it's purpose is. Like, what's even the plot? All I know is I found some funny comics on them :lol:

Posted

One game Link saves Koridai or something, and one game Zelda saves Link.

Posted

Okay, back to the CD-I discussion.

There were three Zelda games for the CD-I: Zelda: the Wand of Gamelon; Zelda's Adventure; Link: the Faces of Evil.  There were other Nintendo characters used by Philips, too, such as the Mario characters in Hotel Mario. I think there might be a Mega Man game, too, but I can't find anything on it.

EDIT: I think the cutscenes I saw were from Megaman 8 or something for the Playstation, which would explain the good animation quality, and still explain the terrible voice acting.

Posted

Mega Man is good in any form :)

Posted

There's way worse CD-I games. Trust me.

Posted

o_O Game makers were bored much? :lol: