Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Phantasmagoric Adventures

32 posts in this topic

Posted

In this thread, I'm gonna frequently tell you about my various adventures. All of this happend, however, I tend to exaggerate. If I say something like "My homework took me 27 hours to complete" then obviously it's not completely accurate. Of course I don't do homework. Please enjoy, and I encourage you to tell me what you think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVENTURE NUMBER 1~ Late for Class

Okay, this happend my sophmore year, when I was new to my old school. You see, my last school was a perfect square, with a nice courtyard in the middle. Unfortuantly, a gorgon hung out in the courtyard and petrified any lower classmen and juniors. Anyways, this new school is shapped like some horrible abomination from the 5th reality. It's so bad that parts of the school have only been fully explored by less then half of the seniors.

One day, about a month into the school year, I was eatting lunch. At the time, I didn't have any friends to eat with. Infact, I didn't have a group till half way through last year. With no one to eat with, I'd sit there playing video games or reading manga as I ate. When I play or read, I get really involved. Everything blanks out as though I was in an empty room. Same thing happend that day. I read too long, and didn't hear the bell ring or see my peers leave the commons. When I finally realized what had happend, I was about 5 mins late for class, meaning a total of 9 mins had passed. My classroom was on the second floor, on the other side of the school.

So you know my delema, make it to the class room as soon as possible. I had three choices-

1- Subspace teleportation

2- Time displacement

3- Find a shortcut

Well, the first two only have a 50/50 chance of working. If I fail, I could erase the planet from existence. I didn't wanna risk it over being late, so I went with the third option.

I put my roller blades on, and was ready to roll. I went through many hall ways, and eventually ended up going in a circle. Finally, I saw some stairs that down up for some reason. As I climbed them, I noticed that they took me into a strange hallway. It had many twists and turn, and several dead ends. Scarab beetles ran past my feet, and I even saw Ringo! After what seemed like hours, I saw an exit. As I raced to the finish line, a nine foot tall minotaur carrying a giant hammer dropped from the ceiling.

"Blargh! I am Grand Burr Tedo." He said in a roaring voice. "Face me and win your freedom; fail and suffer a crushed skull!"

"Okay, Mr. Grande Burrito, I accept your challenge!"

A voice came outta no where "FIGHT.... START!". That was our que. He came at me, swinging his rusted weapon. I jumped outta the way. His hammer put a huge hole in the wall. This caused his hammer to be stuck. I took the advantage and jumped onto his back. I reached into my messenger bag and pulled out the Sword of Unforgivness.

"FINISH HIM" the mysterious voiced announced. I held the blade above my head and swung it straight into the back of his neck.

"MMMMMMFFFfffffff......fff....." It moaned while flashing red and white.

As the minotaur evaporated, as monsters do after they die, the voice came back. "CONGRADULATIONS. YOU HAVE PASSED THE FIRST OF MANY TESTS!"

"Wha?" I asked.

"THIS IS THE TRIAL OF HIGHSCHOOL--"

"Why wasn't this at my old school?"

"BECAUSE. YOU HAVE PASSED THE FIRST TEST. CHOOSE YOUR REWARD."

I looked at my cell phone and noticed that it was 4pm. School had been out for nearly two hours. "Turn back time and make it so I'm not late for class."

"REQUEST GRANTED! I WOULD'VE WENT FOR THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED MEXICAN MEAT WRAP.... BUT WHATEVER."

So yea, I made it to class.

END ADVENTURE 1~

EDIT- I made this but forgot to show you.

EDIT 2- Put stairs in picture

Rantnumber1-1.png

Posted

Hahaha.

Posted

Man, should have gone with time displacement. Although, I'd personally suggest just going to another timeline where you weren't late.

Posted

Man, should have gone with time displacement. Although, I'd personally suggest just going to another timeline where you weren't late.

Don't worry. I have more stories.

Would you guys like me to type up some more later?

Posted

If you don't mind.

Posted

Kay, if it gets more hype, then I'll do this again in a day or two.

Posted

yus plz

Posted

Well, if Min wants more....

Posted

You will give me more.

Posted

Bingo

Posted

You need to put where the stairs are.

Also where the treasure in the basement is.

Posted

Kay, thanks. I'll do it after I finish my current Urbanville pic. Might havta wait till tomorrow.

Posted

Simple solution: create a wormhole with one end where you are, and place the opposite end of it somewhere else in timespace. Preferably the time when your class started, or in an alternate universe where you weren't late.

Posted

Yea, cause my story would've been so exciting had I done that.

Posted

Yaay! :]