Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Phantasmagoric Adventures

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Kay, I don't have a story tonight. Instead, I'll present you with my theme song!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phantasmagoric Adventures Theme Song for Season 01.

"It's Just Another Day"

by Tasty Suicide

(Delicious Death Records)

5 AM

I'm still sleeping

6 AM

The new day starts

7 AM

I fi-na-lly wake up~~~~

Another day has begun

Oh yeah

Nah nah nah

Nah nah nah-nah-nah

Nah nah nah

Nah nah nah-nah-nah

Nah nah nah

Nah nah nah-nah-nah

Nah nah nah

Nah nah nah-nah-nah

Oh yeah

Another day has begun

---

You run for the bus

You barely missed it

The kids tease you now

You just can't take it

You forgot the mon-ey for your lunch~~

Another day has begun

Oh yeah

---

But life isn't always so ea-sy

There is always change

Just when you get settled

A monster eats your leg

Nah nah nah

Nah nah nah-nah-nah

Nah nah nah

Nah nah nah-nah-nah

Hey hey hey

Nah nah nah-nah-nah

It's just another day

It's just another day

Everything's in disarray

It's just another day~~~~~~~

So it's all okay

Posted

Is this an actual song or did you write it.

Oh man I feel like an idiot.

Posted

I wrote it. Why do you feel like an idiot?

Posted

your school reminds me of my high school days drawing

Posted

For asking whether or not your wrote it.

Whatever :P

Posted

Ah, high school. It's quite the amazing invention, able to isolate and ruin millions of teenagers at a time.

Posted

Wow. What a hectic school life!

My school is a long row, and my school is at the end, the lunchroom is on the other end. And we have 5 minutes to walk there D=

Posted

We have four mins between classes. Hmmmm, I'll probably type up another story tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Posted

see when you say in the subject line "read if you care," you make me feel bad for initially not wanting to read it, because it makes me feel like you think I don't care about you.

ilu phanny :(

Posted

Um, I'm just trying to be humble. I can see how that might be manipulative.

I'd love you if you didn't call me "phanny".

Posted

aw, its an adorable nickname, though! If it helps, FM sometimes calls me "hooked on pheonix."

because hooked on phonics.

Posted

With no one to eat with, I'd sit there playing video games or reading manga as I ate. When I play or read, I get really involved. Everything blanks out as though I was in an empty room.

Huzzah! I have found somebody else who reads while eating and ignores everybody else while doing just that!!!

Posted

OH! I know my next story!

"Lost in the city while on a field trip 'cause I got left on the Greyhound bus while I was reading manga"

Thanks The Doctor!

Posted

*post*

Posted

Thank you very much~

---------------------------------------------------------

Adventure 2- Phantasmagoric Hero and the Chamber of Secrets

Act 1

It was a long ride. Too long, infact. As I looked around the bus, I saw many of my peers talking and laughing with each other. I however, was alone in my seat, at the back of the greyhound bus, next to the mini bathroom. I flipped open my cell phone. No unread texts. The time was 8:23am, over a half hour before we'd arrive. I pulled out the newest edition of Corocoro Comics.

We were traveling to the city for a field trip. It's always nice to visit museums, but on that particular day, my mind was elsewhere. I always try to distract myself when I feel nervous, this time, it was manga.

I couldn't read Japanese, nor could I speak it, so my subscription to Corocoro magazine was pretty pointless. The pictures were still very amusing, and six inches thick of 'em kept me occupied for days. I was so focused on the manga that I neither saw, nor heard anything around me. My mind was void of all thought except for that of the black and white characters that seemed to jump outta their koma. I was in bliss.

Thirty minutes passed... Fourty... I finally look up, hoping to save some reading material for later. It was then that I noticed that nobody was on this bus except for myself. My cell phone read "9:17am". Panicing, I jumped out of my seat and packed my precious comic book into my messenger bag. I hurried to the front of the bus and looked out the driver's window. Before me were tall sky scrappers, a busy street, and occupied citizens. I was astonished. I've been to the city before, several times, but each time I see it I am amazed.

The door was locked, I could not escape the bus. Obviously, I should have stayed put and waited for the class to return, but where is the fun in that? I looked around for a solution... Then I saw it. An open window! One large enough for me to fit through! I knew what I had to do....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post Act 2 soon~