Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess Dissapointments

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Here you can discuss the dissapointments you had when Twilight Princess came out. I myself was upset that all that stuff they originally had in it was cut out, but anywho....

What about you guys?

Posted

well I was pretty disappointed when the game was over

but that was just because I couldn't play it (new) anymore

Posted

I was disapointed by the lack of a trading sequence.

They tried to do one with the items you need to trade in order to bring Illia's memory back, but it was very short, and the only thing you get is the Horse Reed.

>_>

Posted

I was really exited to explore the forest that was in the early trailers, but it didn't make it into the game. . . :cry:

Posted

spoiler... kinda

THE BOSSES WERE EASIER THAN HELL!!!! EXPECIALY THE ZANT BATTLE!!!

Posted

Yes, they were easy as hell. >_> I wanted a tougher challenge.

Posted

Nintendo needs to stop making easy Zelda games to attract people to the series and make hard games for thier fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:angry:

Posted

That's exactly what I think a game that would last at least 200 hours minimum, with tons of storyline, sidequests, and a huge HUGE trading game.

Posted

aaah, that would be fantastic

I found TP way too easy as well...there were some tricky bits, but just with the number of zelda games I've played I knew how to beat most enemies/solve most puzzles without much challenge.

Posted

So far I've got no disappointments whatsoever! ^_^ But I've only beaten one temple. :mellow: I probably won't have any disappointments when I beat it either, though. ^_^

Posted

Did you just get a Wii!!??!!

Congrats!!

Posted

Way too easy, I only like died 5 times and two were in the water temple. :wacko:

Posted

Ganondorf333, it actually IMPROVES after the first temple, anybody who I've seen who's complained about it up to the first temple has shut up just before they got to the second temple :D

So Good Luck

The Only thing im disapointed in was that the puzzles were too easy. I've got used to easy boss battles and they break things up a bit which is nice, although they could be making them harder as well.

Anyway, I think i got stuck on an actual puzzle in a dungeon...once maybe? twice if you combine moments of umm....

Posted

My favorite part is between the 1st and 2nd temples!!! :D

Posted

The game's storyline is incredible up to the third dungeon. After the water temple, the game seems to go from dungeon to dungeon to dungeon to dungeon to dungeon without many sidequests or things to do. Plus bugs and poes are the only thing to collect