Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Day of Silence

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Nothing wrong with s***** music.

Posted

But it's s*****. I have a problem with s***** things.

Like Grandfuhrer Phoenix's logic.

Posted

Min, what would Sledgeman do?

He'd punch him with his sledge fist...

I don't support violence.

Posted

Sledgeman would beat the **** outta that homophobe.

Posted

One of my best friends doesn't support gay rights and thinks being gay is wrong, etc. He thinks I'm an abomination. He is still one of my best friends.

Posted

Your point is? GMP is still a dumb***.

Posted

I'm just saying you shouldn't knock someone for their beliefs, however stupid they may be.

Posted

I think I just might come out to anyone who asks me if i'm gay today....

*gulps and gets ready for school humiliation*

*slams fist*

I'm tired of being alone! This will help end that!

I hope...

o_o

Posted

I'm just saying you shouldn't knock someone for their beliefs, however stupid they may be.

The dude isn't stupid, he's just ignorantly spewing out the s*** his parents tell him, without actually thinking about it.

Posted

Yea, I know the GMP = nazi joke. I made a crack at it a few time. Last time I did, Silves told me to shut up and drop it or something.

I did. Because I'm sick of the joke, honestly. GMP isn't really that bad when you don't talk opinions. He's a nice guy, he was just raised differently and therefore has different opinions on things. I'll mock something he does on the forum, but I wont drag s*** up from months ago out of nowhere with no provocation whatsoever.

I think I just might come out to anyone who asks me if i'm gay today....

*gulps and gets ready for school humiliation*

*slams fist*

I'm tired of being alone! This will help end that!

I hope...

o_o

SO DRAMATIC

FIGHT THE POWER

Why aren't you gonna support this, GMP?

He doesn't like gay people or homosexuality.

That's been his opinion for as long as I've known him. His opinion has been met with all the compelling arguments as to why he is wrong, but his opinion wont change. So don't fire up the debate again.

Posted

Kay.

Posted

Another reason why I dont support this day:

I was walking out of woodshop, and someone slaps me in the face. A piece of duct tape is over my mouth after this slap. I rip it off, and it peels the skin off my lips.

I think spitting blood on the person who slapped the duct tape on my face was an appropriate reaction.

Posted

Yeah. That was ridiculous. Should have told him that being an ***hole doesn't give the day a bigger impact.

Posted

GMP, that is ridiculous.

Posted

Min, however...he is simply too stupid to understand that concept.

GMP, you have yet to show anybody on this site that you understand communism.

We don't knock GMP for his beliefes. we Knock him for not understanding his own beliefs fully, then knocking others'.

Like, see, theres these two guys who every now and then sit at our lunch table.

This guy Deveon and This guy Llyod.

Deveon, some of you may have heard me talk about. Zomg, you guys. Hes an idiot. I won't talk about him right now on this thread, but if you come on to chat and ask me or sahaqiel about him, we can share some lol's.

All that aside, Deveon is really against gay rights and stuff. Hes all CHRISTIAN YAY GOD STFU YOU NOT CHRISTIANS. And We troll him all the time for it. Theres more that I can go into on this, and I'd really like to mention this to LL because I need his help with some trolling, but yeah. This guy is pretty stupid and we knock him for it.

This other guys, Lloyd, is alright. He shares the same views as Deveon for the most part, but the thing is, he's really smart. He's constantly pulling trivia out of thin air I didn't really ask for but its still interesting to hear. Lloyd doesn't like gays, but he's shown that he's smart enough to know what he knows and why. So Saha and I don't get on his case or anything. Except when he leaves his lunch tray on the table.

What I'm saying is, I make fun of GMP because he still hasn't proven to any of us he knows what he's talking about.

But the duck tape thing was retarded. I support his reaction.