Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why did you join this site?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

What brought you to this forum? Why are you here?

I came for the RPing. But I soon became quite distracted.

Posted

Oho, this topic has been recreated I see. I joined Hyrule.net several years ago, because a once-close friend of mine had been a user on the forums. It's a pretty short tale to tell, not too much. Just wanted to be around this friend moreso, doesn't matter now though.

I'll probably leave at some point, maybe soon? All depends on how fast Hyrule.net can whip itself back into shape.

Posted

Pádraig wanted to show me the forum he goes on, and I was all lol what's a forum. I made an account and here I am.

Posted

XD "lol what's a forum."

Posted

I was permanently banned from Animalcrossingcommunity.com for talking about penis' and such and help with jerking off, and I was depressed. I looked on Google for a Zelda website. And here i am, barely talking about Zelda. And i can talk about anything I want :D

Posted

I joined because surprise surprise I like Zelda. And I felt like meeting new people.

everyone of you suck tbh :C

Posted

:C

Posted

Especially you :P

Posted

I joined because sahaqiel was like dude you should go to this site because I'm a moderator here and I was like lolwut and I put it off for a year or two and then I went to Nate's house and he was talking to people on the chat and then I started talking to people on the chat and then I came back a couple days later to the chat and saha was on the chat and was like woah what the puppy pheenz i didn't expect to see you here and I made a forum account and thats all there is to it.

Posted

I was looking for information on upcoming Zelda games, came across the forum. Seemed cool, so I joined.

Posted

I joined because I wanted to edit one of the old wikis, which was very lacking in content, and you needed five posts on Hyrule.net to do so. Then I realized there was a better wiki already in operation, so I abandoned the forums for slightly over a year. Dull story, really.

Posted

I join because I was doing some research on Zelda wii 2010 on my psp and come across this site

I saw the zelda theories and it pique my interest

And after reading Ivo's cave theory I decided to join this site immmediatly

But my psp didn't allow me

so I joined the next day

and posted in that interesting theory

THE END

of my back story

Posted

My worst theory actually helped bring someone to this website....

Cool!

My worst theory actually helped bring someone to this website....

Cool!

Double posting within post what the?????

Posted

I was bored and 12 so I was googling Zelda for some reason. I stumbled across the site and made an account. Idk why. I decided you peeps were the shizes, so I stayed.

Because I heard rumors that Vio resided here.

Posted

I was MMO obsessed at the time and had search for a Zelda MMORPG.

And lo and behold I find Hyrule.net.

Funny thing about that though is that I found this site in May/Early June of 2007 but didn't join until October.

And if CO finds this topic and tries to post: I told him about this one time when we went camping.