Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Never Really Understood This

37 posts in this topic

Posted

o_O I will admit his tongue is long, but I just looked at it and it doesn't look anything like a penis.

Posted

But i thought you made a huge, very good point (s)

Posted

Seriously Jarred? You are such a creeper.

Posted

@Eli Wallace

........might I ask why?..........

If you must ask. Shai-Hulud is the name of the sand worms in the Dune series of novels by sci-fi great Frank Herbert.

Posted

Ohhhhhhhhh

Figures that it is the only type of fiction my school doesn't stock suspicious.gif

Posted

The only thing I can figure is that they wanted to surprise the player by putting a gound-based boss in a temple where it didn't belong. Of course, Wind waker was an incredibly rushed game, so maybe Molgera was going to ba a boss for another temple?

Posted

I think it makes more sense that they don't match the temples. They are invaders, after all.

Posted

WW was rushed? Well, Nintendo works well under pressure, seeing how WW is their best game to date.

Posted

Wind Waker was not rushed, lol.

TP was rushed.

If anything, I would imagine Nintendo was a bit reluctant about Wind Waker. It didn't have a lot of positive acclaim in the American audience.

But yeah, I am pretty sure the Makar->Wind Sage is because of the whole leaves-blowing-represents-wind thing.

For instance, the Deku Leaf blows, wouldn't you know it, a gust of wind!

In Okami, a game centered around Japanese culture, Okami's wind gust blows in, again, leaves.

In Animal Crossing, any character that is feeling ridiculed will have a harsh gust of wind pass them by, harboring, what a surprise, a single leaf!

It makes sense.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yea, it totally does, now that I think about it. Any luck with the Medli info?

Posted

I for serious can't remember, but I was all like, "Dude this makes so much sense" when I read it from some dude who is more savvy in this area than I am.

Posted

Damn, that stinks. Ah well, I guess I'll search around for it.

Posted

What did I do?

Posted

Molgera's my boyfriend with his long, sexy, penis like toungue.

That's just gross, totally inappropriate, and perverted. If you like penis shaped tongues that are purple and belong to giant sand worms, fine, but nobody wants to hear about it. Things like this is why people don't like you. Not only that, but the tongue looked NOTHING like a penis. It wasn't phallus shaped or anything. You took the time to actually THINK about a dirty comment, just so you might get a laugh. No laughs for you, just more well deserved disrespect. Do yourself a favor and grow up. Here's a tip, lift your head up from the gutter and take your hand outta your pants for once.

Posted

I just head it from Youtube.

And yes, I was trying to be funny.

But now I know I was wrong.