Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Never Really Understood This

37 posts in this topic

Posted

What the puppy are you watching on Youtube? Wait, I really don't want to know.

Posted

I'm going to guess a gay guy playing WW. That or it's a straight guy making fun of gay guys. Either way their f***ed up in the head.

Posted

Yea, cause I totally talk about that stuff when I play WW. Good job stereotyping, YLA~

Posted

No, it just confused me. Makes a lot more sense now.

Posted

Yea, cause I totally talk about that stuff when I play WW. Good job stereotyping, YLA~

Thats not really what I meant. I was just saying.

Posted

YLA probably meant that he was saying the way the person compared the tongues to penises was messed up.

Still, it doesn't have to relate to gay people somehow.

Posted

I always thought of the Earth temple as a giant grave, since the monsters were mostly death-based. Since when you die you go "Six feet under" that makes it acceptable. But I think the wind temple's use of sand was irrelevant. the fact that Mlogera could fly and that his main attack was chewing you up and spitting you ten feet in the air that tied him more to the wind than most typical worms, just as being overweight and able to split into solid poes made Jalhalla more in tune to Earth than the averge ghost. But then again, what does it matter if the monster's attacks and design fit the motif of the entire dungeon? I'm content to them looking totally cool and being challanges, which Molgera definatly was.