Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

You don't have the right to decide if something it cel-shaded or not. It's not a matter of opinion. Cel-shaded things are cel-shaded. You don't call something cel-shaded.

In Twilight Princess, the water had a very small amount of shades, like a hand drawing. It was cel-shaded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cel_shade

It looked like that, only one "shade" was actually just transparency.

Sahaqiel

Then why don't I just puppying stop playing video games all to-puppying-gether then? That's all you're telling right now!

Posted

Then why don't I just puppying stop playing video games all to-puppying-gether then? That's all you're telling right now!

I don't think he cares. We just want you to stop bitching so much.

Posted

BINGO! Kaffles has the right idea. No one cares if you play games or not.

Posted

I wouldn't be bitching if you all just shut up.

Posted

You brought it up. You do every time.

Posted

I wouldn't be bitching if you all just shut up.

uh huh. That's why all your first posts are "THIS GAME SUCKS THIS" "THAT GAME SUCKS THAT"

:/

Posted

I started nothing.

Posted

Then why don't I just fucking stop playing video games all to-fucking-gether then? That's all you're telling right now!

I'm saying you're being a total idiot on levels I can't even comprehend. In an ironic sort of way, your inability to understand has made many of us unable to understand.

You start every single time, actually.

No one was talking about Okami, but you feel the need to bring up how totally stupid and ignorant you are towards it, and proceed to bash it without ever playing it or seeing whether or not it's a good game. You literally stop playing games if they have cel-shading in them, not because you have headaches, but because it's in the game. You're just a raving lunatic undeserving of a say in the matter.

Posted

My friend is pissing me off. All he talks about is Okami and how great is. I mean it's basically a rip of of TP, but without a human form. >_< And he expects me to play it? Seriously wtf is his problem? He's trying to kill me by forcing me to play it. WELL I puppyING HATE HIM!

Also apparently TP is cel-shaded. Who ever said this is full of shit and has never played the game.

*Sigh* Ok I feel a little better now. How's everyone else?

catalyst

Posted

Ok I was enraged from what my friend did. I said in that post I felt better. Meaning we didn't have to talk about it. You just decided to jump on it.

Posted

We didn't have to talk about it...

YOU didn't have to mention it.

Posted

Because you expressed your ignorance in a way that offended other people.

I'm going to punch you in the face, YLA, because I want to let go of my anger in regards to how stupid you are.

But I'm not starting anything.

Do you see how that doesn't make sense?

Posted

We didn't have to talk about it...

YOU didn't have to mention it.

I only mentioned it because I had no one else to tell it to.

Because you expressed your ignorance in a way that offended other people.

I'm going to punch you in the face, YLA, because I want to let go of my anger in regards to how stupid you are.

But I'm not starting anything.

Do you see how that doesn't make sense?

Also no. It doesn't make sense. Typing something and punching someone are 2 different things. Of course punching someone in the face is going to piss someone off.

Posted

Why don't you just play Wind Waker and love it.

Posted

Oh yea, remember when I called Sahaqiel a lion and YLA a lamb? I change my mind, YLA is much more of a stubborn mule ass.