Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, what's up?

Yeah, I got an xbox 360 and disappeared for a couple years, lol.

So how have the forums been without me?

Posted

Hey, what's up?

Yeah, I got an xbox 360 and disappeared for a couple years, lol.

So how have the forums been without me?

I remember your username but don't really remember you much. I feel like we talked though.

Oh well.

Have you changed much as a person.

What do you do with your life nowadays.

Posted

hey, someone i havent met yet--nice to meet you, and all that.

with my family, we know (roughly) what were getting, simply because my parents 1) dont really know what we want and 2) cant navigate/differentiate videogames and anime/manga to save their lives. so whenever they have to buy a videogame for me or my brother, they bring the other one of us to find what our sibling /actually/ wants. and ive gotten to the point of being awesome and finding them deals on my stuff online (yay, craigslist!) and giving them the links to it. like, no confusion, no worries, no panicked searching through stores for something.....cuz they way my parents stress, they need it.

i say "roughly" though, because i can provide a list of stuff i want as long as my arm, some years, but i dont expect it all. like, i just throw out all the options. it also means my family can alert my aunts/uncles/cousins/grandma what kind of stuff im hoping for so they have an idea of what to get/not get. im probably the easiest person to shop for in my family. my brother on the other hand....its like, one thing, and thats it. 'couple years back it was "i want halo 1 and 2, and and xbox" that resulted in some lolz due to the M rating and my bro having to prove he was "mature" enough to play it, being under 15 at the time (she had bought the game, but suckered him into every house chore she wanted)

Posted

I usually get money. I'm pretty much counting on getting at least £29 (which I will probably get from relatives) to cover my DVD spending yesterday on Tokyo Godfathers and the whole series of Baccano!. Early Christmas present for myself to be repaid by my Christmas money. One day I will have a fantastic anime DVD collection <:

Kiiind of feel like going down to HMV again today and getting Eden of the East as well, though I've already watched it. It's only like £8 for the series after all, not including the movies though. I think Akira was about £7 or something but I probably wont get that any time soon.

Also this year I don't actually know what my parents are getting me. They didn't even ask me this year. I am excite for surprises. Making my sister a CD, idea courtesy of my parents, except I'm making it all sentimental and thoughtful. I'll get her some chocolate as well though. Book for my dad and I'm pretty sure my dad and sister have got my mum a Kindle, though he's only really hinted that it was one of those on the phone, since my mum's usually been sitting in the same room. I think the idea is I'm getting a cover for it or some book downloads. Brothers nothing, since one of them wont be there and sending stuff abroad to him would be a hassle, and the other doesn't have enough money to get everybody else something and he doesn't want to feel bad about it.

Friends I'm getting manga for one, elder scrolls book for another, and I don't know about the third since I did get a DVD for him but yesterday his dad went and got it. So time to rethink everything there. I know what my friends are getting me as well. 900 page HP Lovecraft book and Redline. Feel like I've talked about that somewhere before.

And thus ends my monthly "long post" that I muster up the attention span to type out every now and then.

Oh also I'll have to send my computer away for repair eventually oh no. Spilled milk all over the keyboard and now everything's squided. Like pressing the "o" key either jumps between windows, opens the start menu, or starts a search of the computer. So silly.

The same spill actually broke my wireless keyboard as well, not quite as much though. Just the top row of letters enter both themselves and the number immediately to the top left of it self. Strange thing.

q1w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0 yeah.

Bought a cheap usb keyboard for the time being.

On the bright side my laptop keyboard as dodgy from the beginning so it might be better than ever after getting it fixed. I'm not sure if I should leave it until next year to get it fixed or not. I think I probably will, just so I have less to think about right now.

Anyway. Ending my post again.

Posted

I'm aliiiiive!

Kinda surprised to see another Talk topic, how many pages did the other one get to?

Omg it's someone I haven't seen in... Forever it feels. How are ya?

Posted

I've gotten to the point of asking my parents for lame things for Christmas, lol. This year I want some kitchenware like a nice set of pots and pans, and maybe some actual dishes instead of the plastic plates my roommates and I use. And I just need a new pair of running shoes because my pair have about 700 miles on them and they're a bit worn down on the sole. Or like pretty decorative things for my room/apartment and money so I can fly out and visit my sister in the spring. But really most of the stuff are just things I need to replace/practical things I will use everyday

Posted

Did I see Ryu posting on the page before this one? When was the last time she was around?

Posted

I thought ryu was a boy?

Posted

He pheidippides.

He.

Who the hell?

Pheo. Not Pheidippides.

Posted

Why are you people so dead.

No posts in 24 hours and 1 minute :P

Posted

idk, it's finals time and people are busy not being on the internet, I suspect people will be more active in a week or so

I've been sleeping like I haven't in weeks and playing SS and not caring about shit and eating nutella

wait I have two more finals this week blajshjkdhsa

Posted

I've been sleeping like I haven't in weeks and playing SS and not caring about shit and eating nutella too

except instead of nutella I have polish sausage

also I finished finals last week

Posted

fak u feodicks

Posted

Man whatever I'm only in the first temple, just got the beetle (kinda fun item gotta say)

Posted

Last night, I dreamt that I went and visited the people in Belleville.

I don't want to visit the people in Belleville anymore.

I have acquired this fear that they will just keep knocking me over (especially if I'm sitting on a chair) and tell me to go home.

"GO HOME, SAYURI"

"GO. HOME."