Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is this I don't even

22 posts in this topic

Posted

So I can still put up that video of the "Baby Crusher"(copyrighted name don't steal)and it's legal, no problem at all?

You haven't seen nuts yet, I'm not even close to 25%. :squint:

Posted

So I can still put up that video of the "Baby Crusher"(copyrighted name don't steal)and it's legal, no problem at all?

Yup. Of course, they're more likely to trace your IP address and have a swat team break into your house for crushing the baby.

Posted

And at least with vore, you're only hurting yourself.

Posted

You haven't seen nuts yet, I'm not even close to 25%. :squint:

Yes. You will be tried for murder, and with a video of you perpetrating the crime, you'll most likely be convicted. I say yes because that is how the freedom of speech is intended. In reality, you personally will probably not be allowed to post it, because you forfeit all civil rights as a convicted felon anyway, so freedom of speech for you would no longer be an issue. The sanctity of the life of a human being is a very different thing from that of an animal. Others would however, technically be legally allowed to post that video, if you as the owner of the footage, gave them permission.

It's not like you can't do a quick search online and see thousands of videos where people are gruesomely killed. Faces of Death anyone? Not only are snuff films legal, they are profitable.

Posted

The ruling was probably that the videos were legal because by videotaping an animal being crushed, you are not abusing it yourself. Just because you videotaped 9/11 from the street doesn't mean you crashed the planes into the towers. Yes, it is sensitive footage, but it is protected under the freedom of speech amendment and, since there is no proof the videotapers did the actual stomping, and in fact they were probably not but rather sitting back and masturbating to it, you can't get them with animal abuse.

Yes, women killing kittens is bad. Posting a video? That's your civil right.

Oh wait this has already been done I am late.

Posted

I laughed actually. I know it's wrong, but it's so stupid I had to.

Posted

I don't really intend to crush a baby you know. I just really don't like this type of thing, it's messed up and anyone who likes it is also messed up.

Your right though, freedom of speech and all that.