Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of the Hero of Time

57 posts in this topic

Posted

As for just saying it was "Link". I'm pretty sure everybody was quite clear on that. I am asking what would be his title, and and what acheivements he would have had (assuming you think he is one other than from the actual game).

"Still, I haven't banned him or anything either, and he pretty much deserves it." Please tell me how I "deserve it". As far as I am aware, I have violated no rules, used no profanity, and I havent been angry or hateful towards anybody. So, Please, Tell me where I went wrong.

The original Link, as far as we know, is Ocarina of Time's Link. His title was "Hero of Time."

Miyamoto- "Ocarina of Time is the first story, then the original Legend of Zelda, then Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, and finally A Link to the Past. It's not very clear where Link's Awakening fits in--it could be anytime after Ocarina of Time."

He wasn't talking about you. He was talking about Young Link Addict.

Posted

I'm pretty sure your entire last post would be considered unkind.

So I can't be stern without being unkind? Alright then.

I don't even own a pair of sunglasses.

I didnt take a pause in my typing to "bridge my hands" nor did I do so afterwards.

I hardly show emotion at all while typing, that fact wont change for an instance such as that.

I was being facetious. You keep typing like you are the grand veteran of forums.

Think about this. I've been here longer, yeah? And I've been here so long and have apparently participated with such prestige, I'm a moderator, yeah? No one besides you is complaining about my tangents, are they? This whole forum is run and populated by teenagers or people in their early twenties who have a sense of humor. If I go on a tangent, you don't have to sit me down like I'm a child and tell me what's right. I already know, and almost everyone else does. But this is a lax forum. We relax because we're friends. If someone goes off topic, it's excusable. If anything, if you want topic to get back on track, present some more interesting thoughts that will get people to participate. I can understand if topics are totally derailed, but we were still talking about Zelda in a Zelda related thread. It's not as bad as if I started talking about what I had for breakfast this morning, and if it is, it's probably a joke.

I am not ignoring your post, I have replied to them. Not only the parts where you were criticizing me, but the parts where you have contributed to the topic.

And again, you probably weren't even paying attention.

For instance:

Puck, don't quote whole posts.

Mila, if this is about the beginning of Hyrule, you wouldn't talk about a consequence.

------

HOW SHALLOW

I think Ganondorf is much cooler than Vaati, especially in his TP armor and WW robes/swords.

Vaati is just a punkface imo. :< He was such a dick in MC.

And Mila, I'm saying that we're talking about the beginning. If you're talking about a consequence, it must come after the beginning.

Those two comments are the last things you replied to before we started this argument. Yet you still started preaching to me about an acid tongue that isn't even there. I wasn't being mean to anyone. Sure, I prefer Ganondorf over Vaati, but really? Does that really warrant a lecture from one of my juniors?

No, I am NOT saying that majora's mask is any less important. I loved that game.

This isn't about how important it is as a game. It's about the importance of the plot within the series the game takes place in.

Still, an intermission is something that is used to take a break from important happenings, so calling it one is placing it at a lesser position.

"I AM being chill, very few people have ever seen me get aggrivated. I would ask you to please refrain from judging my character when you hardly know a thing about me."

When did I judge you? You're the one who is talking like a superior to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

"As for mila, she used honey..."

Oh really? So you'll only be nice to people who talk sweet to you?

How hypocritical.

"As for just saying it was "Link". I'm pretty sure everybody was quite clear on that. I am asking what would be his title, and and what acheivements he would have had (assuming you think he is one other than from the actual game)."

What does this even mean?

The Hero of Time saved Hyrule during OoT and Termina during MM.

The Hero of Winds saved Hyrule during WW and the Ocean King's Ocean in PH.

The first hero has yet to be identified. Miyamoto says it's OoT Link, so I believe him.

""Still, I haven't banned him or anything either, and he pretty much deserves it." Please tell me how I "deserve it". As far as I am aware, I have violated no rules, used no profanity, and I havent been angry or hateful towards anybody. So, Please, Tell me where I went wrong."

How full of yourself you are makes me cringe.

Like I said, you don't pay attention. I was talking about YLA.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Okay, whatever. Im tired of trying to defend myself against these increasingly long messages.

The judging my character was about the "smug look" comment.

The reason I was talking about your criticsm (or as you called it "your acid tongue") is because your comment to young link addict telling him how shallow he was being. I found that quite rude.

And As for calling me a hypocrite... I believe the hypocrite would be the one telling me I should treat people equally and then calling others children and flaunting your seniority.

And I wont explain my question further if you didnt get it.

Oh, And Im glad I make you cringe.evillaugh.gif

Might I ask what younglink has done to deserve your almighty wrath as well?

Oh, And I have ADD out the butt-hole.. Of course I'm not going to pay attention to everything...Zzz.gif

Posted

And As for calling me a hypocrite... I believe the hypocrite would be the one telling me I should treat people equally and then calling others children and flaunting your seniority.

The reason I was talking about your criticsm (or as you called it "your acid tongue") is because your comment to young link addict telling him how shallow he was being. I found that quite rude.

Will you pay attention for once?

I told you to treat people like as an equal, not to treat everyone equally. To have a policy on kindness is to either treat everyone kindly or to not. That's where your hypocrisy lies. I haven't been unkind to you so far. I'm trying to get you to see where I'm coming from.

I never flaunted my seniority. I'm just saying, I know how this forum works, and I don't need you to tell me, because you're obviously misinformed on the matter.

I also never called anyone a child. I told Mila not to call people children. I did the reverse opposite of what you said I did.

Those two posts I cited didn't have anything about Young Link Addict in them at all. You called me out for nothing. Pay attention.

Incidentally, criticism can not be considered "acid tongued". You were telling me to not be mean when there wasn't an instance of me being mean anywhere before that part.

When you have an acid tongue, it means you're being mean with your words. If I was criticizing you, I was pointing out things that you need help with handling.

Oh, And Im glad I make you cringe.evillaugh.gif

I'm glad you realize that your actions are misinformed and misdirected.

Might I ask what younglink has done to deserve your almighty wrath as well?

Ever spoken to a brick wall? Ever spoken to a brick wall that can talk and constantly badmouths everything everyone ever liked without any legitimate reason at all, only, they actually believe what they are saying?

It's like trolling, only worse, because he does it because he actually thinks that way.

Oh, And I have ADD out the butt-hole.. Of course I'm not going to pay attention to everything...

It's not that hard to try to pay attention. I doubt you have ADHD.

If you do, then don't try to act superior in conversations you aren't even following.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wow Sahaqiel...

Why dont YOU pay attention and think about what I said?

You DID say younglink was being shallow.

You DID say Mila was acting like a ten year old.

MY policy on kindness is, stay indifferent until the person proves they are worthy of either kindness or malice... if they get the lesser give them as many chances deemed necessary to make up for it... Right now you havent shown me a good reason to change either.. Though I am increasingly getting the vibe that you want on my bad side....

ITS CALLED POSITIVE CRITICISM!!!!! IT WORKS BETTER AND PISSES LESS PEOPLE OFF!!!!!!!!!!

The reason I'm happy I make you cringe, is because I am glad I annoy you.....

To the brickwall comment... My policy on kindness is listed above... Read it again to try and grasp the real concept.

You're right. I dont have ADHD.... I have ADD. there is a difference.... If you would just think about it... The fact that ADD is missing the H, means that I dont have the hyperactiveness that people with ADHD have... An Yeah. I'm 100% sure I have it. And yeah. It does means its hard for me to focus. So get over it. It doesnt mean Im any less smart, it just means I think about more, at a lot faster pace, than most people do.

bash.gif

Posted

Wow Sahaqiel...

Why dont YOU pay attention and think about what I said?

You DID say younglink was being shallow.

You DID say Mila was acting like a ten year old.

I never said he was shallow, I said he was biased and ignorant.

I think you're talking about when I said "HOW SHALLOW" to TOON Link Addict, and it was because he prefers Vaati because Vaati is cool looking, which by definition, is a shallow motive. Plus, I was joking around, because we're friends and we do that. :/

I told Mila she shouldn't call people children, and that she acts ten sometimes. I still haven't seen you saying anything to her for calling everyone in the whole discussion a child.

I am pretty sure I have fully comprehended and digested everything in your posts so far.

Right now you havent shown me a good reason to change either.. Though I am increasingly getting the vibe that you want on my bad side....

ITS CALLED POSITIVE CRITICISM!!!!! IT WORKS BETTER AND PISSES LESS PEOPLE OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. I haven't been particularly mean or nice to you throughout the conversation. You just assume so because I am disagreeing with you.

Also, no one takes caps lock seriously, but if you want to know my opinion on that, negative criticism is something like just calling you an idiot and leaving the thread without telling you why. I am telling you explicitly why you are overreacting and at fault, which is positive criticism. Again, you are just getting angry because I don't agree with you.

The reason I'm happy I make you cringe, is because I am glad I annoy you.....

That's not very nice, is it?

To the brickwall comment... My policy on kindness is listed above... Read it again to try and grasp the real concept.

You're right. I dont have ADHD.... I have ADD. there is a difference....

There is literally no such thing as "ADD". There are three types of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. (Yes, I know what the acronym stands for. You don't have to "let me think about it".) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention-deficit_disorder All of them fall into the "ADHD" category. Saying you're sure you have it doesn't mean you have it. You might just be a naturally unfocused person.

And yeah. It does means its hard for me to focus. So get over it. It doesnt mean Im any less smart, it just means I think about more, at a lot faster pace, than most people do.

And seriously. You are really, really full of yourself. Just letting you know, I have a huge variety of symptoms related to attention disorders. I don't tell people my self diagnosis and then brag about how intelligent this apparently makes me.

If there's anything anyone needs to get over, it's you, over yourself.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Positive criticsm is is telling what somebody did wrong, telling them how they can fix it, hitting on what they did right, and doing all of it in a positive and uplifting way... You are just being blatant... And I'm not even angry... you'll know when I'm angry.

And I suppose not, But I always found it humerous...

Wow, really? Show me your degree in neurology and I might consider what your saying over the numerous amounts of actual doctors I've seen. And it isnt a self dignosis. I have had test to moniter the synapse in my brain. I have a lower percentage of sucessful communication between synapse. I take medication for it. The goverment acknowledges it. How can that be deniable?

Posted

I'm 100% sure I have it

It would be much more logical to say "I have been diagnosed with ADHD", were you a person who has it. Watch out for that, next time.

I enjoy that you acknowledged my rebuttals with silence, though. Makes me feel like I've finally gotten somewhere.

That isn't sarcasm, either.

As for positive criticism, positive criticism has nothing to do with positivity. You don't have to be nice or patronizing with it, just informative and unbiased.

By the way, that post was a huge improvement. You weren't talking down to me anymore, and you didn't let your irritation get the best of you.

Sahaqiel

Posted

*Grabs a bag of popcorn*

Posted

So I know who's ass to kick.

Posted

Okay... So, Wouldnt I be 100% sure I had it though if I had been diagnosed.... Because that was kind of my basis for saying that I was sure....

And Honestly in the last one I was more irritated than any of the rest of them...

And just wondering... But isnt the whole point of it being "positive criticism" The fact that its "POSITIVE" ?

And I think its very clear that you and I have polar standards, beleifs, and thoughts....

Posted

So I know who's ass to kick.

Posted

lol, and whose ass might that be?

Posted

BP, of course.

Posted

Oh great now we got Umbreon and LoZnerdNO1 doing those ... things after each sentence.