Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Family Fights Suck

50 posts in this topic

Posted

No he won't you idiot. People like you are the reason the world sucks

Posted

Ok, min, heres an example situation.

This kid at my school said something about my brother. I grabbed him by the neck, slammed him into the lockers, and just beat him bloody. (He pissed himself) I threw him to the ground after, and gave him a good kick in the ribs. Guess who never said another thing about my brother again?

Posted

Words cannot describe how much I hate you.

Also, your brother is a fag :DDD

Posted

Wow, GMP... Just wow. Ever hear the phrase "an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind?" Making a kid piss himself is really childish.

Min, I was arrested for pushing my mother off of me after she bit me and kicked my nads. She fell down and I ran to my room. She called the po-po. Like I said, my dad is the more reasonable of the two.

Posted

This kid at my school said something about my brother. I grabbed him by the neck, slammed him into the lockers, and just beat him bloody. (He pissed himself) I threw him to the ground after, and gave him a good kick in the ribs. Guess who never said another thing about my brother again?

Don't be a puppying dumbass. You're comparing a high school bully to a parent. That kid doesn't pay your rent. He doesn't give you clothes or put a roof over your head, or feed you. He doesn't have a single thing to do with your life.

In reality, hitting a man like your father is basically taking scissors to the slim thread that your relationship is hanging by(which it's gotta be, if the man's beating you). If he wasn't pissed before, he'll definitely be pissed then, and chances are he'll try to get rid of you.

So let's say Phanta takes your advice and fights back. He ends up in the street, with nothing to his name, nothing to eat, no new clothes to wear.

How the puppy does that help him. "Oh, I showed that bully!" Shit.

But TLF your situation sucks ass. I wish I could give you advice on this that could be of any help. Right now all I can do is just throw out my opinions -_-

But lol, that quote was in MW2.

Posted

What quote?

And Jo has it right. I've been kicked out for short periods of time before. I've had to sleep at a friend's place in the past. Also, if they are gonna kick me out, I want it to be when they find out I'm gay. That'll be more dramatic. Haha, just kidding.

Posted (edited)

damn double posting of damnness.

Edited by Toon Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Please.

Posted

What quote?

an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind

Posted

mw2 sucks.

Posted

Well yeah it does, but that was just a death quote in the campaign.

Posted

Words cannot describe how much I hate you.

Also, your brother is a fag :DDD

Fully aware of BOTH of those things. (Only I can make fun of him)

Posted

GMP, your lack of reason and knowledge of reality stuns me sometimes. And then I pity you.

Jo knows what's going on. And well, PHero, I don't know. Avoid arguing?

Posted

You used excessive violence on a kid who said something about your brother? You honestly are a nazi.

Also, TLA; From what you've said, your legal system seems puppyed or you just don't understand it. You see, we have corporal punishment as well. But only if it is moderate and reasonable. Now, if your father did that to a random stranger he would be charged with assault, right? From what you've said, what he did wasn't reasonable at all. He punched you in the face and shit, right? That is excessive, and it can put your life in danger. You see, your head contains things like your brain, your eyes, your ears, shit like that. So yeah, I would ring the police and at least enquire about it.

Posted

Jo, that quote may have been IN MW2, but it isn't FROM MW2.

Muffin, I don't lie. If someone asks me how I got hurt, I tell them the truth.

I really appreciate your advice, excluding GMP, but I can't just call on my parents. As much as I hate them, I still feel some emotional attachment to them. This is maybe 5% of our relationship. The other 95% of the time they are great parents. I unno, it's just whatever.

On a side note, I go to an autism group. One kid there started crying after he explained that ONE time in the past, his mother hit him on the head ONE time. Open handed, on the top of his head. Like a motherly slap. Damn, I wanted to give this kid a motherly slap myself for being a prick. I hate complainers. I'm kinda doing that now, but I just wanted to vent. I didn't expect you guys to go on about this. Thanks though. It makes me feel not hated. Haha.