Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Family Fights Suck

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Bro, you aren't complaining about something completely insignificant, thats why everyone actually cares to an extent.

Posted

>:I

I came to this thread and read all the comments to maybe think of something else to say comfort-wise, but wth LL.

Posted

Idiots. You can't call the police. They aren't going to care or listen. They'll tell you that your your dad has the right to do anything to you short of murder, pretty much. Stop being such a pussy. You said you've been putting up with it for "almost 18 years"? Shut the puppy up. Your dad wasn't beating you across the face when you were an infant. Stop being so dramatic, you queer. And if you're 18 years old, stop being such a whiny bitch. If you were my son, I would beat you daily, just for looking so retarded with your queer gloves. But of course you'd never be my son because then you'd have a trace of a chin and jawline.

puppy you.

Thank you.

Posted

Honestly LL, it took you long enough to get here. I thought you would of been all over this.

He's right though, calling the police would be a waste of time.

You made it seem worse than it really is, like he was fracturing bones and shit. Like a straight street brawl.

Most parents today don't hit their kids enough, but there is a line between discipline and abuse.

Don't give them a reason to hit you and they usually won't. That includes not arguing your point when they tell you to do something.

Posted

Idiots. You can't call the police. They aren't going to care or listen. They'll tell you that your your dad has the right to do anything to you short of murder, pretty much. Stop being such a pussy. You said you've been putting up with it for "almost 18 years"? Shut the puppy up. Your dad wasn't beating you across the face when you were an infant. Stop being so dramatic, you queer. And if you're 18 years old, stop being such a whiny bitch. If you were my son, I would beat you daily, just for looking so retarded with your queer gloves. But of course you'd never be my son because then you'd have a trace of a chin and jawline.

puppy you.

Whats your problem?

Posted

I totally said it wasn't life threatening.

Besides, how would you even know if I made it sound worse then it really is?

Posted

You didn't say it wasn't life threatening in your first post and you metioned how your glasses would of been broken if you had them on.

That leads people to believe that you are seriously getting the shit beaten out of you.

I thought you meant they were seriously bustin you up, like breaking bones and such.

You haven't mentioned anything like that other then what your mom did, which is wrong.

You also said it only happens every couple of months, normal cases of abuse occur on a weekly basis.

You could be over exaggerating what you have said about your dad . I don't know, I'm not you. I have seen it before though.

Something has to set them off more than you dressing in a way they don't want you to dress, maybe you backtalk or argue with them and don't even know it?

Do they make you bleed? And what sets it off exactly? Think about it and come back.

I'm not here to fight with you despite what you think, I've been through both abuse with my dad and physical discipline with my mom.

So I know how it works.

Posted

Please.

Posted

lol Muffin being Muffin.

LL where the hells have you been, boy.

Posted

I didn't expect this thread to get four pages. Yea, I've bleed before, but it's whatever. Linox, you act like I'm trying to make a big deal outta this. I'm sorry for mentioning it.

Posted

Why mention it in the first place if you didn't want something to be said about it?

Sounds like a waste of forum space if you ask me. You post topics to talk about those topics, not so we can read it like a story and move on.

If you don't want to talk about it thats on you, but if your going to post something like this again prepare to talk about it next time.

Posted

Well, what do you want me to say? I'm not calling the cops for obvious reasons. I didn't mean to mislead you. I'm bruised but not broken. I don't understand why you think I lead you to believe it was daily and a deadly, when I clearly explained it wasn't.

Posted

lol Linox. Seriously man, puppy off.

Posted

No, it's cool. He has his reasons. It's all good.

Posted

For the most part anyway.

I can say, after rereading some of my post, that I was being a bit of a dick this time around. My bad.