Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I [b]need[/b] to see Ganondorf with his graphics re-done.
Omgeh. *O*

I'm definitely looking forward to this!

Posted

TEH GASP IN TEH FACE.

My face is like...
AWESOME.

REELY KOOL.

WILL BUY.

Posted

[quote name='king' date='16 June 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1276706310' post='308409']
Hmm. this seems to be qite nice but the new Redue of OOT is something that has already been done, if any one remebers the origal OOT and then the Gamecube verion, or the wii verion, there was a slight improvement. but honestly OOT is in my opinion the best zelda game, and they should let it rest the journey ended in the the Hyrule courtyard, is over,
besides it kinda looks like they were cheapo's like if I had never Played the origal OOT then I would think that the textures looked stale or unused, all they are redueing is the Textures if they really want some rebuild that does OOT justice they should redue all the 3d models,,, any way thats just my opinion :unsure:
[/quote]

Did you even see the pictures of it? The graphics are updated. They did the same thing when Super Mario 64 came to DS. Nintendo isn't stupid.

Posted

[size="3"][font="Comic Sans MS"]This is awesome! I can't wait for this and Skyward Sword. I wonder if there are going to be any changes from the original though?[/font][/size]

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='16 June 2010 - 08:29 AM' timestamp='1276691396' post='308387']
Well, GM, to be honest, I don't don't know what to think. It looks amazing, but something about 3D makes it a bit odd. I may get it depending if I have the money or not for it.
[/quote]

It was always 3D. But you can turn the effects off too if you want with a sliding thing on the right side of the 3DS

Posted

It has been confirmed that this will not be just a direct port. It will have a lot of new and updated features.

Posted

I so want this game!

Posted

does anyone know how much the 3DS will be? im guessing $200. not that i want it to be that much but each new version of the DS has gone up in price slightly so that seems like it will be the next step. regardless, i will be first in line at gamestop to buy it and OoT3DS (assuming it will be a release title...)

Posted

Yeah, the original DS was 150, and this is going to be so much more amazing.
My reasoning for worrying about the price tag is:

- A bunch of features. Like, there are a lot, and they're all amazing.
- Innovative technology, as always
- The massive demand. Like, how can there not be? This is video gaming history. There might have been touch screens before, or motion control in arcades before, but this is a 3D screen.

Posted

As long as it doesn't give people massive headaches like the Virtual Boy did. That's one thing Nintendo released that I have little interest in owning. Still. I'm preordering my 3DS asap. Not sure whether living in a small town will make me more or less likely to get one soon after its release..

I think the updated graphics look great, and I can't wait to see the 3D rendering myself. It would be nice to have some added features or something, but I'm also a little wary of that. Mario 64 DS was decent, and I liked the bonus stars, but constantly switching characters got tedious. If they at least give you the option of playing Master Quest on there I'd be a happy camper. I've been looking for a copy of that.

Having a joystick as well a a D-pad should make it easier to transfer the controls of OoT  onto a handheld. for Mario 64 DS I found myself switching from D-pad to stylus because each had its problems as times.

Posted

wooot hype hype hype i am totally psyched

Posted

I just can't wait gor it to come!! :joy: I wonder if nintendo is ever gonna make a remake for oracle of ahes and orale of seasons... that would be <<aWsomE>>!! :D:embarrassed: BTW I think Majoras Mask is a little out of topic for the oot timeline if you ask me :unsure:

Posted

If this is real I swear to god I will buy a 3DS and the game at first second of relase!

I hope they will remake MM too then take both games in a pack!

:-)