Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Friends stink sometimes.

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I went to his house yesterday, and we got some water. We all had to drink from the jug. when everyone else left besides me and the host, we sat at his laptop, and I asked for some water. He couldn't find ONE cup.

I don't know why this got me so mad. I mean, I have plastic cups, disposable and washable. And they don't cost much. And do they know how unhealthy it was? I even invited them to my house before we went instead (We were bike riding yesterday, we were right by my house, and his too) for some bottled water, because I knew from before he didn't have cups.

Gross.

What don't you like about your friends?

(And comment on my story :unsure:)

Posted

-_-

Posted

Ummm... it's not that big of a problem?

Posted

It just got me mad. Its gross.

Posted

Actually I guess that is kinda gross.

Also yes. Friends do stink sometimes. Especially when they don't bathe for a long period of time.

Posted

I find bathing to be overrated. o: I'm far too busy for such trivial matters-- Huh? Drinking from the same container?

I wouldn't have gotten too mad if I were him/her... Nor would I have gotten mad if I were you.

MYSELF on the other hand. I'd find absolutely gross to share anything such as: Forks, cups, Stuff you place your mouth upon, with another individual of course... Well, mostly any individual. Even though they're my friends, I still have a very large dislike for people and find them to be rather grotesque... Not as people. Just in a biological point of view.

Posted

I love my friends so much. I know they have faults, minor and major, but I accepted them into my life as they were and I never want them to change against their will, even to please me. I just got home from hanging with my friends, and when I got outta the car, they both attacked me with hugs. It was kinda lame, but I love their lameness. I unno about your friends, but mine are amazing.

Posted

Why is your avatar Mila?

Posted

Buy him some plastic cups for his next birthday, or maybe next Christmas!

Posted

I would be embarrassed if my friends knew that I came to this site.

Indeed.

Friends are so difficult. D: