Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rumor

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it true? That the Nintendo DS and DS Lite really can get internet? I took a poll a school (private of couse because of teachers)

and it was about 50-50. So I would like to know if it is true.

Posted

What do you mean by internet?

Pictochat and wifi can both used off of broadband internet connections, but there isn't an internet browser on the ds.

Posted

yes there is, well not in-built, but you can buy a web browser for it for the same price as a game, it runs using opera.

Posted

But I don't think it's reached America yet. It's in Japan, and I do believe it's reached Europe. Just like the Tingle RPG..... :unsure:

Posted

But I don't think it's reached America yet. It's in Japan, and I do believe it's reached Europe. Just like the Tingle RPG..... :unsure:

I ORDER TINGLE RPG AND THE OPERA BROWSER TO COME TO NORTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted

What do you mean by internet?

Pictochat and wifi can both used off of broadband internet connections, but there isn't an internet browser on the ds.

I knew that! Duh!

Posted

I ORDER TINGLE RPG AND THE OPERA BROWSER TO COME TO NORTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cool! :D I hope it will make it! :zelda:

Posted

you can whinge about japan but you can't whinge about europe, we only get a very few things first and most aren't that good (the opera browser is painfully slow for example), we still havn't got elebits and trauma centre over here, both games i really want to get, so you can stop moaning about europe getting games first...

plus tingle rpg isn't that good either, it's ok, but if it could be classed as a zelda game, it's the worst so far

Posted

What about us on the bottom of the world. Being close to japan doesn't seem to help. The only way I got some Wii software is because I said that I lived in the UK!

Posted

That would be cool to get an internet browser for DS. And as much as I hate Tingle, I'd like to at least play that freshly-picked-Tingle-RPG-pansy game..

...If you have internet on a console, can it get viruses/spyware on it...? *brick'd for n00b question*

Posted

the only difference between VC games on the UK and australian virtual consoles in the australian one doesn;t get turbografx games, i havn't downloaded any of them and don't plan to...

Im sure it can;t be much longer before the internet browser for ds is out over there, but i still don't see the point it's slow and you need a wireless connection so its not like you can get it out ANYWHERE

Posted

Ik. Ik. this is such a late post and no1 posts to this topic anymore and you probably already know this, but yes there is such a thing cuz thats what I'm using to type!

Posted

The DS Browser was announced months ago, people.

Nintendo DS can also stream live TV broadcasts with the help of an antenna add-on from Nintendo. But of course, this is a Japan-only service, and connects only with Japanese stations.

Posted

my friend has it