Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Is Wrong With Me

22 posts in this topic

Posted

DUUUURRRRRRRRR

Posted

How odd, I ate chocolate cake yesterday. And it was pepperidge Farms!

*drools*

Posted

the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie

the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie

Posted

There is chocolate cake in the house but the thought of eating any makes me feel sick.

As does the thought of eating anything at all.

Even though I haven't had much to eat today at all.

So yeah I'm confused and my shoulders hurt.

What about you guys what's up with you lately are you acting strangely?

I kind of need to know because if two people are acting strangely then that's mass coincidence and is a sign of the apocalypse.

You either think of food as discusting because you had a bad day the day you posted this or because you're becoming anorexic.

Have you been discustid by your weight lately? That can make food seem gross. If not then you had a bad day or you have some strange medical condition. The loss of appetite could be a side effect of some medicine you're taking.

And the shoulder pains could be cramps from exercise if you do a lot of exercise or it could be the contrary, a sympton or warning of a heart attack if you are inactive. You would have pains like that if you got very little exercise by playing on the computer for hours.

Or it could be anxiety. If you're a person who rarely relaxes.

The answer is probably above. And you disliking chocolate cake has nothing to do with the world ending (-_-).

Posted

You either think of food as discusting because you had a bad day the day you posted this or because you're becoming anorexic.

Have you been discustid by your weight lately? That can make food seem gross. If not then you had a bad day or you have some strange medical condition. The loss of appetite could be a side effect of some medicine you're taking.

And the shoulder pains could be cramps from exercise if you do a lot of exercise or it could be the contrary, a sympton or warning of a heart attack if you are inactive. You would have pains like that if you got very little exercise by playing on the computer for hours.

Or it could be anxiety. If you're a person who rarely relaxes.

The answer is probably above. And you disliking chocolate cake has nothing to do with the world ending (-_-).

I've felt this way for a while now. I'm not anorexic, but in general I just don't eat much anyway. I walk four miles every day, so no it is not from sitting around all day. And the anxiety thing, people lately have been saying that I've been acting like that. I'm paranoid around people, and pissed off at next to nothing.

But who knows.

I'm just not in the mood for cake.

Posted

It's really great how all of you rude and inconsiderate dirtbags without compassion transform a topic concerning possible illness of a beloved friend into a thread about the trivial consumation of chocolate. I'm ashamed, you're all pathetic.

Zeldafan was the only one who seemed to actually care. Great Job, guys.

Posted

Thinking about eating pocky disgust me even though I liked pocky but whenever I think about eating it I get disgusted and I have no clue why but it has been like this for years