Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aonuma confirms Master Timeline again, Places Skyward Sword before Ocarina of Time

202 posts in this topic

Posted

I liked that battle, actually. The beams of sunlight, which you'd use to defeat your enemy were enough to satisfy me. Now, while the spikes were little whores...

I enjoyed seeing the numbers of little poes run around you, there's something so pleasing about seeing their running numbers and colours. I think it was asthetically pleasing, one of the reasons that I liked it. The lighting of the room was pretty awesome too!
I enjoyed both the Earth and Wind temple bosses (but mainly Molgera), and the scenes that followed, in which the Master Sword received it's power and ran through Link. Molgera was REALLY fun, I'd like to see him again.

All that sand was just so beautiful, and it was such a big arena too...

Posted

I like Molgera's battle theme. I think I said this one and apparently I'm the only one. >_<

Posted

I LOVED Molgera's battle theme and must now go listen to it.

Posted

I can't decide who is cooler, Blaaz or Jahalla... I'd love to see them both return!

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' date='25 July 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1280084992' post='315033']
I LOVED Molgera's battle theme and must now go listen to it.
[/quote]
Yeah the Molgera battle would be the only reason I play WW again, but I have Brawl for that.

Posted

While playing Lost Planet 2 (for Xbox 360 and PS3), I made it to a level which took place in the desert...

I absolutely loved this section of the game... Why? The big boss was a HUGE Molgera-looking thing.
Molgera is also one of the most fearsome bosses too. Don't believe me?

Take a sandworm and increase it's size exponentially, then stand in front of it as it speeds towards you to eat you.

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' date='25 July 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1280085511' post='315039']
Take a sandworm and increase it's size exponentially, then stand in front of it as it speeds towards you to eat you.
[/quote]
Yep, that would be good enough reason for anybody to run away.

Kinda reviving a really old topic with this post... but still.
What, so far, has been confirmed about Skyward Sword?