Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Hardmode: Emerald

88 posts in this topic

Posted

You got my awesome bird self killed before I even knew he existed.

For shaaaaame.

Posted

Get a shiny anything and name it YLAkilledme.

Posted

Lol yes.

Also, i thought spoink was 4th generation. Where did you catch it?

Posted

Spoink is totally 3rd gen. You must be high.

Posted

it was a mistake Nabe I'm so sorry :<

Posted

Do mee!

Posted

Well, I'm gonna be grinding for a while, so I won't be catching any new pokemon soon. :<

Gimme some time Jared, I'll probably get you in there.

Posted

He can't catch Rayquaza in a hardmode :/

Posted

So, here's an update. I've been grinding them all day. Eric was the first one to level forty, where he evolved! Eric is now an Exploud. He also learned Hyperbeam.

180px-295Exploud.png

Eric

I'm pretty annoyed that the strongest and coolest member of my team right now is named after my brother. Also, Sahaqiel evolved at lvl 36. Now he's a sceptile.

160px-254Sceptile.png

Sahaqiel

My whole team has gotten pretty ugly, hasn't it? Well I'm going to finish training them all to level forty, and then I'm gonna go fight the fire gym. I'm a little worried because I don't have anything strong against fire, so I could get a little screwed here. Lets just hope grinding to forty is grinding enough.

Posted

Use me! I'll KICK THEIR ARSES SO HARD!

Posted

grinding grinding grinding...level 40 grinding....

Posted

have you been working on it?

Posted

Yeah I have, almost everybody is a t level 40 but college is college.

Posted

Alright, so Finally after longer than a month, I got everybody up to level forty for the fourth gym. Getting them up there was ridiculous. Some of them weren't so bad, because they had type advantage attacks against the abundant numel there. But Teto was just constantly on the brink of death. I'm lucky I got him out at all. Eventually he learned bite and was able to OHKO everything, but that was at lvl 39 when I was already balls close. Its no big deal though, he probably won't have a problem in the fire type gym.

I think that, because two of the members of my team are so susceptible to fire, I'll be relying mainly on Eric and Teto. I also bring out ever reliable Soap, and Lee has really been coming into his own. I just hope that all this grinding was worth it.

mightyena.gif

Ever reliable Soap, favorite member of my team.

Semper Fi, motherpuppyer

Hot Damn, that was an easy gym battle. Camerupt? More like, Hyperbeam to the face, courtesy of Eric!

Exploud_and_Whismur_by_Jackmunch.jpg

The only enemy pokemon that didn't take one hit to kill was the torkoal, and the torkoal used sunny day, so what did I care? Anyways, I can't help but notice that theres a pattern in the way the boss fights have been happening for me, so far. They Go crazy bad, crazy good, crazy bad, crazy good. Its probably a big deal that the next gym leader is norman, so I'll probably try and train my guys to level 45, or higher depending on what happens between here and there. Anyways, I have a strategy for Norman. Chase the Dustox knows protect, so I'll just use toxic/protect/psywave/protect/psywave/protect etc. He should be fine. But then, how many times have people died after hearing the words "He should be fine?"

dustox.jpg

I'm probably over thinking it though. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

exploud.gif

Rock On

SUNNUVA ITS MAY RIGHT AFTER A FIGHT oh she just wants to give me goggles and tell me to go fight my dad. I might stop by the desert and train for a while, though. I might be lucky enough to get a trapinch.

I just went by the desert to see what was there, and there was this big tower thing. I went in, and it was called the mirage tower. I walked around and caught a female sandshrew! I named it Puck. Because I couldn't think of anyone else to name it after.

220px-027Sandshrew.png

puppy Puck

I walked around in there a little more and ran into a trapinch. Then I looked it up, and it turns out trapinch is fifty percent catch rate in the tower. Sandshrew is the other fifty percent. Puck you could have been a great flying bug dragon thing, but you just turned out to be a great disappointment. You dick. More Like "puppy," amirite?

After all that, I went higher into the tower to find that there were cracks in the floor, the kind that you need the mach bike to cross if I'm right. So I left and came back with a mach bike, and what the puppy! The tower is gone! Now I'm just wandering around in the desert, battling trainers with my ever so reliable soap, and trying to figure out whats so great about this place.

Posted

i like how badass i have become. just saying.