Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mega Douche is Sorry

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry for being a mega douche to some of you guys. On July 6th I did something important, and now I'm trying to own up to it. I'm trying very hard not to be judgmental of everyone, which is totally against my nature, so it's almost painful. However, I will still keep trying. I figured that I should apologize to you guys for whatever reason, so here it goes.

Jared- You creep me the puppy out on so many levels, but you are just an awkward teenager, like I was. I'm sorry for teasing you. I hope you live a happy life.

YLA- Boy, I hate you so much. However, you are my fellow human, and you deserve respect even when you don't give it. You are no bigger of a dick then I am, so... I'm sorry for offending you. I'm gonna try not to throw shit at you from now on.

(Jeeze, I suck at this so much. Re-reading these, they sound really sarcastic, but they aren't. I shall continue...)

Silves- I seemed to have offended you recently, and I'm sorry. I don't wanna bring drama out here, so if you want me to better explain the reason for why I did it, I'll gladly tell you in a PM or something.

Kimmy- I'm sorry for being a dick on the forums and chat. You are always warning me, but you usually have my back, so thanks. I'll try to be disciplined from now on.

Jo- Sorry for the whole AIDS thing.

Chase- Sorry for calling you out for believing in what you believe. If you have different opinions, then that's cool. Diversity is the friction of humanity.

I think thats everyone, but if you feel that I've wronged you, then comment here and I'll man up to it.

Posted

Dude the AIDs thing was more me being a douche than you. :/

There ain't no need to apologize to me, but thanks. I'm sorry I was an asshole about it as well, I shouldn't have wanted to actually be pissed about something. I should've been above that, and yeah.

It's no problem man. :)

Posted

I'm sorry for being a mega douche to some of you guys.

Jared- You creep me the puppy out on so many levels, but you are just an awkward teenager

YLA- Boy, I hate you so much. You are no bigger of a dick then I am, so...

lol Nice way to start apologizing, really, it is.

Posted

I'm not gonna lie. If I'm gonna apologize, I might as well tell them why I wronged them.

Oh, and sorry for the grammar issues.

Posted

"The Most Hated Member" the puppy is this shit. Apologize, but don't fall into something like that. That isn't you, or what I've known you as at least. It almost looks like you want us to pity you.

You aren't the most hated member. puppy.

Posted

Oh, the member title was a joke. I didn't realize it'd be in bad taste. I'll change it.

Posted

:/

I was kinda pissed from doing something that, well, pissed me off. I didn't realize the title was a joke. I probably wouldn't have seen it if I weren't pissed to begin with anyway, though. It just didn't go so well coupled with that long apology.

I just hate seeing that kinda thing, I guess.

Posted

I don't know how to respond to this, but I'll forgive you. (Even though I didn't deserve 3/4 of it.)

Posted

I'd like to say something nice in reply but no. I honestly hate you.

Posted

Negativity is going kill the forums. No amount of apology threads and good attitude havings are going to save the forums.

Then I'll be king.

Did'nt you leave? xD

Posted

I don't really expect forgiveness from anyone. I mean, it'd be nice, but I don't expect it. If you guys want to continue hating or disliking me, then I suppose I'll have no choice but to accept that. I still wish you all good will.

Posted

Yeah, I don't like you either.

Posted

That's understandable. I've been a douche to you especially. I'm sorry for that.

Posted

I still like you. I don't think I've ever not liked you.

Yeah, you can be a douche. But we're all vagina cleansers in our own special ways. The only people on this site who aren't douches are Jared and Adr, and I think that's just because they're naive.

Posted

I've always thought you were a pretty nice guy, though I noticed you did seem to sort of "jump on" people, myself included, whenever they voiced opinions that you didn't really agree with. But who can blame you for that, we all do it, as hard as we try not to. We're all human.