Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jesus Crist,and Din, in a Bar.

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I know Fanfiction is usually bad; I've read tons of it, and even written some. It takes great skill to write a good one, and more energy to write a masterpiece than most folks can muster. But it takes enough energy to burn your braincells and kill most people to do what self insert Jen did to The Legend of Zelda series. For those of you who have never heard of it, which here probably includes two people tops, The story My Inner Life is to Zelda what Twilight was to vampires, werewolves, the northwest and logic combined. It's crimes include having Link marry, screw, ect with the biggest sue in the history of sues, turning the history and themes of Hyrule into confetti for no adequitelty explained reason, turning innocent Hyruleans into prop charecters and causing many a Zelda fan to start Their Inner Holocaust on their braincells. Here's the full list of this atrocity and it's shortcomings: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/MyInnerLife?from=Main.MyInnerLife

Posted

I really hate when people replace name-vaining terms with just one of the Goddesses.

Like "Oh my Din!" or something. For Link, it would be more logical for him to swear to Farore or something. Still, that doesn't excuse how there are three equally powerful Goddesses and ugh.

w/e

Sounds like bad fan fiction though. I am sure it will be hilarious.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Hmm... surely it can't be as bad as My Immortal~? Well, I don't want to tempt fate, but... :/

Although, that was good for the lulz.

If this one's being compared to Twilight, I'd better go read it so I can see the damage on brain cells it has. In a scientific sort of way, of course - I'll just count how many I lose. :D

Posted

"He made me feel like a women."

Posted

Oh, god, you linked to TVTropes? Don't you know it's one of few blackholes of the Internet??

Posted

His eyes were like looking down into deep blue pools of water. His lips firm. His ears long and sexy.

Apparently this author also has an ear fetish.

This is probably the hammiest FF I've ever read in my life, but I shall continue for the lols.

I'll report back with anything else I find particularly amusing. *kicks heels together and salutes*

Posted

I just counted. I have eight tabs open for TV tropes right now, with several links inside those articles I intend to click. Like, dozens. Whoever introduced me to TV tropes is a dick.

Also Whoever is Saha.

You suck Saha.

Posted

Couldn't take it. Once they got to the whole, 'Ritual of drinking one another's urinated fluids', I was done. Hell by then I was skimming.

There is something wrong with whoever wrote this. Its not even worthy of lols, its just plain horrid.

Posted

"Like tigers grunting in heat"

:/ Yeah, I've read this before, it's shit, and not as entertaining as My Immortal :'<

Posted

Ganon could write better Fanfiction then this.

Posted

I enjoyed reading My Immortal. (Get it? Cause I'm goffik!!111)

Posted

I enjoyed reading My Immortal. (Get it? Cause I'm goffik!!111)

Well yeah, you can't deny the fact that My Immortal was good for the lulz, no matter how facepalm-inducing it was at times. I'm still pretty sure it was written by a troll, 'cos that'd explain a lot. X]

But this "My Inner Life"... bloody hell, it sounds insaaaaane. This girl needs some serious mental treatment. Hmm, I don't know whether I should bother reading it (even for a laugh) now... Hmm. *goes to read it anyway*

'lOl I'm liek Enoby Ravenn Darnkess Demantia Wey, and I'm all goffik n stufff!11!'

Oh no, here we go again...

Posted

Ritual of drinking one another's urinated fluids? Like Tigers grunting in the heat? I know what I'm reading tonight!

Posted

So let me get this straight: NONE of you knew about this piece of crap before I brought it up?