Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The elephant in the Whitehouse

141 posts in this topic

Posted

That last line was total bullshit, Puck. If you live down south there are plenty of places were the triple K did their thing. Yet, there are STILL churches! But I am glad that you learned how to spell "Muslim" :>

Posted

Agreed with Phanta over here.

fanta-orange-drink-x24-1435-p.jpg

Posted

I didn't say I supported the KKK, there's just not much of a connection between them and churches. There are plenty of churches for minoritys in the south as well as intergrated ones. Besides, most of those churches have been around for ages and trying to tear them all down would do more harm than good while trying to stop this mosque is both in the intrest of the majority and feaseable.

Posted

The KKK have their own sect of radical Christianity, and so do Muslims with Islam.

They're p. much the same thing. The KKK are Christians who believe white Christians are the bestest and want to kill everyone else, radical Muslims want everyone to become Muslims.

I think the radical Muslims have better goals, overall. The lesser of two evils. They both kill people, though.

Sahaqiel

Posted

KKK was uber religious. Like, JUST SAYING.

So it's been 9 years.. right? How long should it take before a mosque can be built... Or are Muslims already shit outta luck?

Hell, I heard about a mosque in Kentucky that is being protested! Double-you tee eff?

Posted

The KKK uses its own interpretation of the Bible to discriminate against everyone not simultaneously white and their version of Christian. They want everyone not white and Christian to be dead. Radical Muslims aren't racist, but they want to assimilate everyone into their interpretation of Islam, and they'll let people live, as long as they abide by their strict Muslim rules etc.

They're pretty much the same people, except radical Muslims aren't racist, I think. I know they hate America, but I don't think they hate Americans.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I heard a woman started to recieve death threats after opposing the mosque in Kentucky. Oh em gee wut the puck barbecue?!

Posted

Oh em gee wut the puck barbecue?!

If I had any respect left for Firepuck... then I'd have no respect left for Firepuck after this.

Posted

Imagine a black man protesting the building of a KKK permeated area's church.

Posted

WHAT is a "puck barbecue"...???

Posted

The kind I use when I don't want to curse of make my burgers wrong. Plus Sahaqiel pretty much did the same thing.

Posted

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Why are we talking about burgers?

Posted

The Christians destroyed/burned/killed more people during the Crusades, yet you don't hear about people saying building a church... anywhere in Europe is a bad idea.

Crusades=Holy Land=Middle East. Europeans in the middle east. Should also be pointed out the mass killing of Christians by Muslims prior to that....Not justifying, just saying, the door swings both ways.

Also, I'm not saying I'm against it on principle, I'm just saying probably not the wisest decision, it's going to create problems, for the Mosque itself, and for the community.

Posted

Who cares?

Posted

Good point, phereia. In fact, it's a great point!